Sad Songs

axl04

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect day, the '96 children in need one, or simply the Lou Reed one, it reduces me to tears.

PP

Come on now the remake wasnt that bad surely? :rofl-lol:

haha :)

No its just very meaningful for me and brings back memories, also its a sad song (the '96 one) the lou reed version isn't very sad for me, that was a mistake on my part it's just a good song)

PP

Perfect day, the '96 children in need one, or simply the Lou Reed one, it reduces me to tears.

PP

No its just very meaningful for me and brings back memories, also its a sad song (the '96 one) the lou reed version isn't very sad for me, that was a mistake on my part it's just a good song)

PP

The original was superior in every way.

The charity one was comedy

PP

PP

The original was superior in every way.

The charity one was comedy

Well I said I liked the Lou Reed one, because I said the charity one was sadder it doesn't mean I prefer it. I :heart: Lou Reed!

Well then it's a joke that makes me cry. :rolleyes: It's not 'cause it was a charity song it makes me cry, it's something else that I can't put my finger on.

Edited by PULPY