A Heads Up

Ultrastar

Just thought I would let you all know that, Vh-1 will be airing Guns N' Roses behind the music, Sunday. The show comes on at like 1 or 2 in the AM, or later perhaps, depending where you live. I've seen the show of course, but will be watching it again.

its a gr8 show on guns but ive seen it so many times i kno it word for word, ive seen it like 20 times but it makes me wonder coz on all the music channels here in the uk they r reli guns crazy atm

yeah, it is

and could you please (or plz) stop using the text language?

it takes a while to decipher :blink:

yeah sorry bout that too much msn for me at the moment, but what i would like to see in the behind the music is more to do with the new guns, they only had about 3 minutes on them and it wasnt really enough, also they didnt really show any gd footage from rir3 and other such, i mean the programme is over 2 years old im sure they could hav added bits to it?

Guest swwet_child
its a gr8 show on guns but ive seen it so many times i kno it word for word, ive seen it like 20 times

Lol same here. :lol:

Edited by swwet_child

I love watching the show but I really think they could have done a better job of it.

We don't need to be told every few minutes that GNR were incredibly sucsessful but had a lot of drugs problems and arguments. We already know that. And its really not making the program any more dramatic or interesting, no matter how they say it.

Instead they could have used what I'm sure adds up to a considerable chunk of time to add some more actual information. Theres a million and three things they left out which could have been included. Ideally some more info on what all the band members did after GNR, instead of just 'oh and by the way Slash, Duff and Matt are in Velvet Revolver and Axl was on the MTV awards' As if they dissapeared off the face of the earth in between.

I'm like the only one who hasn't seen it because I havent got Sky or anything :( You can't even get Freeview or channel 5 here the reception is so poor.

i can't get freeview or 5 either :(

i do have sky tho :):heart:

How do you get Vh 1?? It sounds like it's got some good music on there. I have freeview but it's not on there. I hope you don't have to buy A whole set of channels or anything. <_<

PP

Guest Sweet_Emotion

i think you need sky for it.

it's an ok show. i know it word for word. did anyone see that they put barbi von peters say something about crack and then the next time it was on ti was edited??? :drevil:

i think you need sky for it.

it's an ok show. i know it word for word. did anyone see that they put barbi von peters say something about crack and then the next time it was on ti was edited??? :drevil:

ah well. But my grandma has sky so next time i'm up there i'll have a look. Judging from the posts, it's on quite frequently. :)

PP

yeah they deleted the chinese democracy slated in 2004 to chinese democracy starts now :rofl-lol: they aint going to change the ending cause it is old and it is what you would call a re run. barbi said there was tupperwares full of cocaine literally tupperwares and last time i seen it it was still in there her saying that

Guest Sweet_Emotion
yeah they deleted the chinese democracy slated in 2004 to chinese democracy starts now :rofl-lol: they aint going to change the ending cause it is old and it is what you would call a re run. barbi said there was tupperwares full of cocaine literally tupperwares and last time i seen it it was still in there her saying that

im not about that part. she said something after it once and it was about doing crack or something. i seen it once and then the next time it was gone!