Axl has been spotted!

JDRM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol:

LOL.

Hey wowmen folk men go to strip clubs they all do unless your morman.

Axl getting lap dance means nothing. only the glitter around the croch area means you cheated. i swear that their is a stripper union and that is agreement they made with some wowmens group.

this is my first post just to say that is funny as hell!

oh, and i'm female and i go to strip clubs whenever the mood strikes

i can't help it! i'm from florida and there isn't much else around here except goldiggers and strippers.

we all walk around in our bathing suits six months out of the year, what would you expect?

:rolleyes::P

Strippers everywhere should start painting their tits just in case.....Paint "Chinese" on the right one, then paint "Democracy" on the left. Subliminal!!! Get to work....

LOL, Or, maybe if they tried this approach...

th_53e6d_stopstaringatmytits.jpg click to read.

Ha ha ha you´re a genious man! :rofl-lol::lol: That´s an original idea...we should star a list of candidates to wear the t-shirt... :krider:

Strippers everywhere should start painting their tits just in case.....Paint "Chinese" on the right one, then paint "Democracy" on the left. Subliminal!!! Get to work....

:lol: Brilliant!

Someone get that made and send it to Axl!

Grimo.

ahahaha...

I laughed out loud when I read that one. Good one. :lol:

Thanks Mad-Mod. :)

hahaha brilliant!!!

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, in the words of Axl "I'm a genius". That and and $.050 will get me ....well, nothing nowadays, so I'll just say thanks!

Fuckin' classic. Instead of sending Merck another questionaire to forward to Axl we should send a shirt like that! :lol:

Lol, yeah, girl inside it. Ill tell ya though, imagine if he walked into a club and the girls had this on??!!?? He'd leave, :fuckyou: or laugh, :lol: hard to say which, but it would definitely make an impression.

:lol:

I can hear it now....

"That girl....that girl right there....you listenin to me Mr. Bouncer man? That girl right there GONE!!!!"

LOL, I laughed out loud at that one! Then of course, he'd have to add " hand me that shirt..HAND ME THAT SHIRT... thank you".

http://www.youtube.com/w/Axl-throws-out-a-...ch=axl%20throws

Hey, speaking of the above URL, can you imagine how the band , crew, and the crowd members that knew about St. Louis felt for about 10 seconds? "No! Not again!"

OK, don't milk it!

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this at all?

no you are not.

i personally dont give half a shit if axl rose feels like going to a strip club.

if he was playing there or made some kind of concrete announcement then thats another story.

but in this case, the man just felt like going to a strip bar leave him alone

:lol: Brilliant!

Someone get that made and send it to Axl!

Grimo.

well you gotta send a chick wearing it too.

i dont think hes gonna give a shit if someone sent him an empty shirt saying it will come off when he realeses it.

theres no point if theres no one for the shirt to come off of.

i say madison goes.

shes got her connections and whatnot, not to mention her position on this board and how its most likely destiny that she be the hero to get the cd out.

good luck :)

... well you gotta send a chick wearing it too.

i dont think hes gonna give a shit if someone sent him an empty shirt saying it will come off when he realeses it.

theres no point if theres no one for the shirt to come off of.

i say madison goes.

shes got her connections and whatnot, not to mention her position on this board and how its most likely destiny that she be the hero to get the cd out.

good luck :)

:laugh::laugh:

You guys are funny.

This thread has certainly taken a lot of turns -- from the sighting to a debate over strip clubs to an innovative T-shirt way to get Axl to release the album.

Why is he still going to strip clubs? Geez....

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

*Sorry, just being honest here.*

Whats wrong with going to a strip club? Any man with blood in his veins likes seeing naked women.

Usually mature grown adults who are in a happy stable relationship don't have a need to constantly visit strip clubs. And as they get older, it's kind of creepy to see them hanging around strip clubs. It just is. *shrugs*

What the fuck!?! we live in 2006!Welcome to the world...

Why is he still going to strip clubs? Geez....

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

*Sorry, just being honest here.*

Whats wrong with going to a strip club? Any man with blood in his veins likes seeing naked women.

Usually mature grown adults who are in a happy stable relationship don't have a need to constantly visit strip clubs. And as they get older, it's kind of creepy to see them hanging around strip clubs. It just is. *shrugs*

What the fuck!?! we live in 2006!Welcome to the world...

Word......