The White Stripes

Mama Kin

Your Favourite Song  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are my top 10 White Stripes songs and it was very hard to pick these as i love all of their songs. From the list what is your favourite or which do you prefer. I voted for There's No Home For You Here

Edited by Mama Kin

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I am impressed by Jack White, but I haven't really gotten into the music heavily. Seems like you Britons are picking up the slack as usual for American music, I think it goes the other way sometimes as well, interesting. Well anyway I think "I just don't know what to do with myself" has a great classic sound to it, and you gotta love the video!

I agree Mama Kin, There's No Home For You Here is my favourite song off that list.

Though Seven Nation Army proberly has the greatest riff since Smoke on the Water

:lol: Not the greatest riff since smoke dude maybe the most noticable though :huh:

oh and there cover of joline is aboot the only song i can listen to all the way throguh

Edited by damian 1200

I agree Mama Kin, There's No Home For You Here is my favourite song off that list.

Though Seven Nation Army proberly has the greatest riff since Smoke on the Water

:lol: Not the greatest riff since smoke dude maybe the most noticable though :huh:

oh and there cover of joline is aboot the only song i can listen to all the way throguh

Can you think of any two other riffs that get stuck in your head just by someone making a passing comment about them. Nope. Smoke and Seven Nation are the too greatest not only because of that, but also because they are so simple yet work so brilliantly.

Can you think of any two other riffs that get stuck in your head just by someone making a passing comment about them. Nope. Smoke and Seven Nation are the too greatest not only because of that, but also because they are so simple yet work so brilliantly.

god i get nobody's fault but mine and in a gadd-la vida stuck in my head allll day...

and spirit of the radio at times