New Axl Pics from TONIGHT

rainX

Cool pictures :)

But what's up with those rings in this picture? :book:

56813179.jpg

Not the smallest ones..

:rolleyes: right! very posh..reminds me of david beckham :) :)

but anyhow it looks cool...on axl of course !

anything looks cool on Axl.

EDIT: where did you get all the photos from

Edited by ssiscool

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56813179.jpg

Not the smallest ones..

They're posted in this thread.. And originally spread from Gettyimages if you meant that.. :unsure:

Edited by Wando

56813179.jpg

Not the smallest ones..

They're posted in this thread.. And originally spread from Gettyimages if you meant that.. :unsure:

yeah if they have all been posted then dont worry about a URL

56813179.jpg

Not the smallest ones..

right! very posh..reminds me of david beckham

yeah if they have all been posted then dont worry about a URL

There are only 7 pages in this thread don't be so lazy :P

The rest of the pictures.

Edited by Wando

If it doesn't work out for him with the new GN'R, I'll suggest Axl does a solo record. The man is a genius, he can play any instrument he wants. Slash said no matter how much money they stick into their faces, there won't be any GN'R reunion unless there is mutual respect between Axl and the other guys.I hope they will forgive each other, 'cause now in their 40's they look far better than Bon Jovi, Metallica & Motley Crue; and if Vince Neil could get along with Tommy Lee and Nikky Sixx, why shouldn't Axl be able to do the same, now that he's older and wiser, as well as Slash, Duff, Izzy & Matt, or even Steven, if he's still able to play.

If it doesn't work out for him with the new GN'R, I'll suggest Axl does a solo record. The man is a genius, he can play any instrument he wants. Slash said no matter how much money they stick into their faces, there won't be any GN'R reunion unless there is mutual respect between Axl and the other guys.I hope they will forgive each other, 'cause now in their 40's they look far better than Bon Jovi, Metallica & Motley Crue; and if Vince Neil could get along with Tommy Lee and Nikky Sixx, why shouldn't Axl be able to do the same, now that he's older and wiser, as well as Slash, Duff, Izzy & Matt, or even Steven, if he's still able to play.

who fucking cares, those guys all chose to leave the band, so whatever Axl does IS GNR.

Guess WHO ELSE was in New York City last night.......Stephanie.

how you know?

I was hoping... while reading through these 8 pages... that this might be brought up.

I ditto Spoon87's question and ask if she was also at this Victoria's Secret party... being a former supermodel and all.

who fucking cares, those guys all chose to leave the band, so whatever Axl does IS GNR.

Well, maybe by name, but certainly not by definition (my definition at least).

Here's the part of all this I still don't get...Axl is a great frontman, a good album singer and an average live singer (and I think that's being kind about his live singing). It's his personality and stage presence that made him the magnetic figure he was (and obviously still is judging by the following he has here), not the quality of his singing.

This is not an Axl bash because I think he was the key to gnr's success. I think the world of Slash as a guitar player, but Axl's persona made gnr as big as life. If they were to ever apperciate fully what each side brought to the table, gnr could get back together and be huge again...but until they appreciate each other, that will never happen.

Speaking of things that will never happen, when's the newest CD release date??? :suspicious:

It's plausible, that Stephanie was there, since it's the Victoria's Secret party, but she's been married for 11 years now and has two sons and a daughter from her husband, Peter Brant. It's hard to imagine the two of them even saying "Hello!" nowadays, after so many years and an ugly lawsuit.

GD why do you all have to mention Stephanie S all the time. He had that chick 15 years ago. I'm sure he has dated many chicks since.

BTW ditching the jerseys is good, even for a night. Much cooler appearance, the rings are a nice touch. And I agree these "sightings" may be planned to get his name in the public arena again. Axl and his managment know if commercial photography groups like getty images will be present at an event. Perhaps the plan is getting kicked in, and baby steps like these in the beginning make sense.

2006 the year of Guns n Roses :)

Amen to that

2006 is the year for Guns N' Roses

Until there is a reunion, there will be no year of Guns N' Roses, and that isn't happening in 2006. Now if you're really lucky, 2006 (or 2007) will be the year of Axl's solo project misnamed gnr.

Amen to that

Until there is a reunion, there will be no year of Guns N' Roses, and that isn't happening in 2006. Now if you're really lucky, 2006 (or 2007) will be the year of Axl's solo project misnamed gnr.

same old shit

Amen to that

Why are dicks like you here? Internet messageboards didn't exist when the old band was knocking about in the 1980's. Why don't you just fuck off?

Amen to that

same old shit

Agreed. I guess which part is sos depends on which side you support (Axl is great or gnr sucks w/o some version of the original group)...but yes, either way it is same old shit. I personally support both points fo view - Axl IS great, but gnr is not gnr without Slash, Duff, and some combo of the other pre 1994 guys.