New Axl Pics from TONIGHT

rainX

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pictures - Axl is looking great!! He looks more like his old self now than he did in 2002!! (?). I'm really diggin the braids now as well. When you consider how old Bono is looking in some of his pictures these days, Axl is looking bad-ass!!

Beside his looks (does it really matter!?!) is great to see him out in the public eye again!! A bit of sunlight never hurt anyone!!!

LA rock1

Edited by LA_0013

Well.at least he is starting to come out more often - this is like the third time in a month - it might be more than he's been sighted in the last 5-6 years combined........that's a good thing -ok here goes,i'll be the first to say it in this thread........Chinese Democracy starts now!!!!!!!! :P:rolleyes:;)

But what the hell, seein as no-one else has said it, CD STARTS NOW!!!

Grimo.

:drevil:

Oops... :ph34r:

Grimo.

Oh great, here comes up a 10 page thread with a bunch of chicks and fags discussing how his goatee isn't quite the right shade of red, or how his skin complexion is just a little bit too light.

you'are kinda right.. thought know one here's a fag :chef:

i'll put it this way: who care how does axl rose look like if there aren't any singles in the radio? he can party as much as he wants... i still hate him for lying for 5 damn years... does any of you ramember this statement back in the summer of 2001? "you will hear new music this summer" or something like that.. yeah, right.

He looks in good shape, i think the beard looks a bit wierd with the braids but oh well. Nice to see he's out in public lots again :P , well by that i mean celeb public i reckon he goes out a fair bit in la.

Also by the way axl never said anything definatly, which is why im very excited about it all. its always been hopefully you'll hear it next year yada yada.

Edited by life_247

He's looking good for his age, maybe he celebrated his birthday in New York and stayed around for a bit?

On the other hand his shirt is horrible, i thought he was carrying some sort of purse to begin with but its actually part of the shirt! :scared:

Why whats on his shirt...I acnt really make out what it is

He's looking good for his age, maybe he celebrated his birthday in New York and stayed around for a bit?

On the other hand his shirt is horrible, i thought he was carrying some sort of purse to begin with but its actually part of the shirt! :scared:

see the bottom right corner of the pic a few posts above /\? its a patch of that pattern on the front of his shirt.

it looks like patches of material that has been sewed on, but it's actually part of the jumper :drevil::unsure:

F*ck he looks old. I'm diggin' the shirt though! :shades:

Hes the same age as jon bon jovi and id say if axl is looking old bon jovi must be at deaths door!

lol true. he dosent look that old though (Axl that is)

Edited by ssiscool