Gnr In Italy

dickies

Well he said "Some newspapers here" in, I'm assuming, Italy.

Any possibility of a scan? I'm sure we have members who can read / translate Italian.

Or, even a paper name - chances are they have an online edition, as well - with presumably the same info.

-darknemus

Got this from another GNR forum:

This has just appeared on elsewhere

Rio Almost Real

Written by Administrator

Friday, 10 February 2006

Rui Veloso's management company, MS management, have told elsewhere that Rock in Rio promoters are close to agreeing a deal with GN'R for the band to appear at their 2006 festival in Lisbon.

Rui Veloso will be playing the festival on 2nd June 2006.

Link: http://elsewhere.com/index.php?option=com_...d=136&Itemid=29

Since its come from elsewhere it may not be 100% true, but with the way things have been recently it may well be.

In a related matter Soul Asylum have announced another date in March but Tommy Stinson has not been confirmed for it, yet

It very well possible to play the 2nd of june in Lisbon and two days later in Italy. Also there was the announcement that GNR will play late spring in Spain.

Who knows......

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

Got this from another GNR forum:

This has just appeared on elsewhere

Rio Almost Real

Written by Administrator

Friday, 10 February 2006

Rui Veloso's management company, MS management, have told elsewhere that Rock in Rio promoters are close to agreeing a deal with GN'R for the band to appear at their 2006 festival in Lisbon.

Rui Veloso will be playing the festival on 2nd June 2006.

Link: http://elsewhere.com/index.php?option=com_...d=136&Itemid=29

Since its come from elsewhere it may not be 100% true, but with the way things have been recently it may well be.

In a related matter Soul Asylum have announced another date in March but Tommy Stinson has not been confirmed for it, yet......

It very well possible to play the 2nd of june in Lisbon and two days later in Italy. Also there was the announcement that GNR will play late spring in Spain.

Who knows......

mr.Q

this is BIG

I don't say that these exact rumours about RiR or Italy have to be true. But there are so many incidents going on at the moment (Axl is out in public again, Rolling Stone interview, Slash stating CD is ready for release in March, now these festival rumours) that I might think that in 2006 at least anything really substantial will happen. This may be one or another concert, a new song for a soundtrack, perhaps even the release of Chinese Democracy.

My prediction would be that 2006 won't be a dead year like 2003, 2004 and 2005 were. Anyone with me? ;)

I don't say that these exact rumours about RiR or Italy have to be true. But there are so many incidents going on at the moment (Axl is out in public again, Rolling Stone interview, Slash stating CD is ready for release in March, now these festival rumours) that I might think that in 2006 at least anything really substantial will happen. This may be one or another concert, a new song for a soundtrack, perhaps even the release of Chinese Democracy.

My prediction would be that 2006 won't be a dead year like 2003, 2004 and 2005 were. Anyone with me? ;)

I'm with you. Too many things going on in such a short period of time.

A few months at the most is my prediction

Oh yeah... Download 2006 is around the corner (9,10 & 11 June)

Let's see;

2nd June RIR

4th June Italy

? June Spain

11th June Download 2006

A european tour perhaps....... who knows?

I'm getting too excited

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

Anybody to translate this(I'm brazilian...):

Guns N'Roses: saranno la sorpresa del Gods Of Metal 2006?

News @ PianetaRock.it

Dopo le conferme dei giorni scorsi (Angra, Benedictum, Crucified Barbara, Dimmu Borgir, Gamma Ray, Nevermore, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Testament, Vision Divine e Whitesnake), per il Gods Of Metal 2006 si torna a parlare della presenza dei Guns N'Roses. E' probabile che Axl e compagni calcheranno davvero il palco più caldo dell'estate bolognese se prima dovesse uscire "Chinese Democracy", disco atteso ormai da oltre dieci anni.

source: http://www.pianetarock.it/public/pianetaro...gola.asp?ID=707

Anybody to translate this(I'm brazilian...):

Guns N'Roses: saranno la sorpresa del Gods Of Metal 2006?

News @ PianetaRock.it

Dopo le conferme dei giorni scorsi (Angra, Benedictum, Crucified Barbara, Dimmu Borgir, Gamma Ray, Nevermore, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Testament, Vision Divine e Whitesnake), per il Gods Of Metal 2006 si torna a parlare della presenza dei Guns N'Roses. E' probabile che Axl e compagni calcheranno davvero il palco più caldo dell'estate bolognese se prima dovesse uscire "Chinese Democracy", disco atteso ormai da oltre dieci anni.

source: http://www.pianetarock.it/public/pianetaro...gola.asp?ID=707

It says:

Guns N' Roses: Will they be the surprise of Gods of Metal 2006?

After the confirmations over the past few days (Angra, Benedictum, Crucified Barbara, Dimmu Borgir, Gamma Ray, Nevermore, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Testament, Vision Divine and Whitesnake) for Gods of Metal '06, we now turn to discuss the presence of Guns N' Roses. It is probable that Axl and Friends will step (or stamp) onto the hottest stage in Bologna... if Chinese Democracy comes out first, the disc we have been waiting for for the past 10 years.

Sorry -- it'd seem i'm better at understanding spoken Italian, but that's pretty much what it says.

Edited by highvoltageacdc

Any possibility of a scan? I'm sure we have members who can read / translate Italian.

Or, even a paper name - chances are they have an online edition, as well - with presumably the same info.

-darknemus

Craig why don't you use your miraculous "inside knowledge" of the band and tell us??

please. oh pleasev we need some more rumors......err information..

that bastard W.

i'm with you' 3 sightings in a month-somethings in the pipeline

-darknemus

Craig why don't you use your miraculous "inside knowledge" of the band and tell us??

please. oh pleasev we need some more rumors......err information..

that bastard W.

I am shocked that there's actually someone here who doesn't buy the shit he's selling. He's been wrong so many times that Its hard to believe you're an army of one here resisting his "inside info". He is literally a joke at HTGTH, and its people like you that will bring his mygnr house of cards tumbling down. Keep up the good work. All these fakes need to be laughed out of the forums. Edited by agoraphobicwhacko