Why I think Cd is coming out

sliverjazz

OMFG

Chinese Democracy is coming because some kiddo said that Axl is getting older.

[sarcasm]My, I wish I could think up reasons as good as this.[/sarcasm]

Seriously? Do you think it matters all that much to him how old he is? Macca, Jacko and others are getting older and still going on. Hell, look at Madonna (it's an excuse ;) , she's getting on. It what you produce, not your age.

Guest cherry_bomb

It is the year 2006! Time is creeping up. He is still close enough to his late 30s and

closer to 50 it isn't going to be any better. I think he knows has to do it now.

It's a very poor reason to why you think CD will be released

definately!!

if its released in 2006, its released because it's finished not because he's getting old!

here's a couple better reasons:

-"People will hear music this year"-W. Axl Rose

-"Sooner than soon"-Dizzy Reed

-"Sooner than you think"-Dizzy Reed

-Stinson's interview

-"2006 will be a good year for both band" (Guns n' Maiden)-Merck

-DVC rumor

-all the 4tus emails from 2005 and the one from 2006

-RIR V

in case you didn't watch the superbowl this year the rolling stones put on a kick ass show. oh yea, the boys in aerosmith are getting old, too. don't forget the pink floyd thing at live 8. also, robert plant just went on tour this past summer.

age isn't the end all in making music.

Edited by mynameisjonas

...and 44 is closer to 30 than 50...

Umm.. Which calculator are you using that shows 44 is closer to 30 than 50? :drevil:

Just wondering.

he said closer to his late 30's, that would be 39. So strictly spoken it is exactly mid way (6 years from late 30's (39) and 6 years from 50)

mr.Q

Umm.. Which calculator are you using that shows 44 is closer to 30 than 50? :drevil:

Just wondering.

he said closer to his late 30's, that would be 39. So strictly spoken it is exactly mid way (6 years from late 30's (39) and 6 years from 50)

mr.Q

But he has just turned 44. So actually he's nearer 50 in 177 ½ days.

Ha! :lol:

Just wondering.

\

It could be argued that from the day he turned 31 he was nearer 50. He has a pretty good chance of turning 50. He'll never turn 30 again :)

It is the year 2006! Time is creeping up. He is still close enough to his late 30s and

closer to 50 it isn't going to be any better. I think he knows has to do it now.

It's a very poor reason to why you think CD will be released

Agreed. It's the worst I've read yet. Next thing will be 'Axl has to release CD because Slash says so!1111' :blink:

i no that there are lots of gnr fans who are excited about the fact that axl is out more and the album is rumored to be out in march. but some gnr fans are taking it to far nothing is final until it comes from axls mouth and nothing has been approved yet. im not doing this thread for the hell of it because im reall excited for the album but stop staring threads about nothng.

rock on rock3

i no that there are lots of gnr fans who are excited about the fact that axl is out more and the album is rumored to be out in march. but some gnr fans are taking it to far nothing is final until it comes from axls mouth and nothing has been approved yet. im not doing this thread for the hell of it because im reall excited for the album but stop staring threads about nothng.

rock on rock3

You might want to take your own advice about creating threads for nothing ;)

rock on rock3

You might want to take your own advice about creating threads for nothing ;)

god lol people on this forum :question:

this is the second thread ive seen thats complaining about pointless threads! and they made one! whats the point if only two people are going to post on it!, make it something people can debate over or discuss! please dont make anymore USELESS threads :heart:

OMFG

Chinese Democracy is coming because some kiddo said that Axl is getting older.

[sarcasm]My, I wish I could think up reasons as good as this.[/sarcasm]

Seriously? Do you think it matters all that much to him how old he is? Macca, Jacko and others are getting older and still going on. Hell, look at Madonna (it's an excuse ;) , she's getting on. It what you produce, not your age.

hahaha because some kiddo said :) :)

seriously..i hope it will come out latest in march...like slash mentioned on the radio..:)

Chinese Democracy will not be released in March.

chinese democracy will be released in march!!!! it will be two separeted CDs again..and the name will NOT be chinese democracy..the two CDs will be called "use your illusion 3" and "use your illusion 4" ! !

haha :)

i would prefer that also...:)

Edited by sixtus

I know I don't reply much these days.. but would you STFU with this lame ass crap.. lol just wait 2-3 months then go back to read this post and you will understand how idiotic you sound.