Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Nj...the NY post is as legit as it gets. FOr any1 who doesnt believe this article, you would be incredibly dumb. Its def tru....

read the article..Axl shows up with a few people around 5am...club is prob closed or just about to close. no1 is probably even in there....and why is the driver getting th ealbum far fetched? You dont think Axl carries that around? He wants peoples reaction if he meets people. He wants to see how it sounds in various settings etc....

news will be coming around the corner ...bank on it

NY POST is tabloid. You must not have lived there very long.

I'm not so sure that it's fake. We all scream "photoshop" when a less than flattering piccy appears, but if you compare his hands to the pics in the VS party, they MIGHT be his.

It looks like he has a mole on his right hand in the "yellow" photo and I don't see that in the VS photos, but perhaps it's the angle or it's a piece of dirt?? smile.gif

His fingers may just look chubbier because of the angle of his little finger. Or maybe his hands were to hot or too cold smile.gif

You've got to be kidding me. As someone who uses Photoshop on a daily basis I would be willing to bet everything I own... shit I'd bet my life on the fact that this photo is fake. It is so obvious. Fucking fake.

Back on topic, if Mysteron says it's true that's good enough for me.

What's the scoop with htgth? Jarmo...?

I wonder if that rumor about, axl playing the album in that stripclub from about a year or 2 ago was true or not?

I wonder if the rumor that cd was done but the record company didn't like it was true or not?

I wonder which "bandmates" were with him?

I wonder if this is the "event" which Madagascar88 was talking about?

just to clear up any roumors - AXL WAS IN NYC THIS WEEKEND. I called his hotel and talked to Beta!! She told me that he was going to be there all weekend - But that was before all the snow, so he may have left earlier, who knows?

Also, a buddy of mine from NYU partied with him and the fag from the Notebook till about 7 in the morning in a bar on Thursday night...

When did you call? Which hotel was Axl staying in? If Axl's still in NY, he's probably gonna be snowed in for a while.

I called around 1030PM EST on Friday night. Ill let you know the specific detail, what hotel and what name, etc later - In case he is still there -

... I think he may have left Saturday afternoon to avoid the snow....

On Topic: People seem to be concerned about CD leaking when Axl played it, but my interpretation is that he could have screened the two owners and they were the only two that listened to it; not every cook, dishwasher, and stripper listened to it.

Off Topic: Sorry for the insults, but wtf are you bitches babbling about? I just had to sort through 15 pages of schoolgirls arguing about grammar just to see about seven posts of GNR information. If nothing else, you guys could atleast keep it civil during the hours that HTGTH is down.

Off Topic: Sorry for the insults, but wtf are you bitches babbling about? I just had to sort through 15 pages of schoolgirls arguing about grammar just to see about seven posts of GNR information. If nothing else, you guys could atleast keep it civil during the hours that HTGTH is down.

Gotta get your fix...

NY POST is tabloid. You must not have lived there very long.

no its not a tabloid. Iv lived in nyc all my life. I get the paper everyday. NY TImes, post and daily news are nys main and CREDIBLE NEWSPAPERS.

any1 who thinks otherwise is a donkey

the story is real. There is no reason for the ny post to lie about this. And i highly doubt any club owner would name Axl out of the clear blue sky to promote the club. Get a clue people.

he was there with fortus celebrating his bday.

and im sure Axl made sure the club didnt make a copy of the album. And if there was any1 there(prob not many}, u can bet no1 there had any recording equipment

this took place at around 5am....the reason Axl had to bribe was because the club was closing. meaning no mor epeople there...axl wanted to finihs his partying with the crew....

Edited by youngunner

Isn't it kind of wierd how Axl doesn't talk to his fans? :(

EDIT:

ARQ! Haven't you realised? Warchild IS Axl Rose. He has a new girlfriend, so apparently does Axl. He writes lyrics, so does Axl. He is cool but wierd, so is Axl. The list goes on. :suspicious:

SHIT! I thought it was YOU KEV.........my hopes are vanquished, my Idol has vanished.........

:o W.

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

I think you're paranoid :lol:

This story is true though

who are you mysteron...are you some guy with connections

How can you know its true?

Are you in the band??

It's Mysteron. You don't need to ask.... :D

it's mysteron, don't ask too many questions.