what the hell is this?

Dannebac

haha thats an ip address :book:

is someone trying to hackkk you?

lol

do you have a firewall?(a good one)

dont know but if they are they sure got alot of patience cause I've been geting that now and then for the last month

also I got a firewall... but I dont know if its any good :unsure:

wow :( thats acctually pretty creepy...

umm, if it keeps blocking it for the time being its probably gonna be fine for a while, if you want it to stop popping up click the thing that says something about not informing you or w.e, i would advise you to get someone with computer experience to help you out :book:

1. Turn your firewall security settings up.

2. Download and Install Microsoft Windows Anti-Spyware. It's far better than Ad-Aware, I guarantee you.

3. Hand the I.P. address over the the police.

If you've got ultra-hi-speed internet, you're a high risk target....

Microsoft Windows Anti Spyware sucks, I used another checker and found 32 infections but with microsoft it said none :drevil:

Edited by Solid snake 89

2. Download and Install Microsoft Windows Anti-Spyware. It's far better than Ad-Aware, I guarantee you.

Microsoft Windows Anti Spyware sucks, I used another checker and found 32 infections but with microsoft it said none :drevil:

I've had the exact opposite experience with it -- and you'll find that within the IT world, it's the most recommended anti-spyware product to use. :D

I've had the exact opposite experience with it -- and you'll find that within the IT world, it's the most recommended anti-spyware product to use. :D

That's true. Also, some antispyware programs consider cookies to be "infections".

I don't know whether to agree with you or not. I have my own computer engineering business and although Microsoft AntiSpyware is a decent product and does catch out other little bits other programs like Ad-aware or Spybot don't find, it is still in beta and chews system resources like a bitch. I especially hate the little taskbar icon (which can be turned off, but its still crap to have it on by default).

If I were to scan a spyware infected PC, I'll use Ad-Aware first, then Spybot, then MS AntiSpyware last. It still is in my software repair toolkit which I use to take to customers houses, but if, for arguments sake, I had to choose just one out of all the AntiSpyware packages, it would be Ad-aware. Its simple, easy to use, easy on the resources and doesn't leave annoying little taskbar icons around.

However, saying all that, I don't think what the thread starter is experiencing is spyware. If he is using a standard ADSL modem connected directly to the net then the chances are he's going to be attacked like that. If he had a decent ADSL router with NAT then theres no way attacks like that can get through unless someone really tried. It definately is the firewall just being annoying. Try and set it so that it doesn't inform you of any attacks. Other than that I'm afraid you cannot stop the attacks like that from happening unless you get yourself some kind of NAT router, where it stops before it hits your computer.

:unsure: you think I should talk to the police?

if I remember right its a diffrent ip every time

:unsure: you think I should talk to the police?

if I remember right its a diffrent ip every time

Not worth it, dynamic IP probably.