what makes you 100 percent sure...

sixtus

Is there any source W. Axl Rose made an official statement that C.D. will be the new title of the CD?

I even do not understand why he is not willing to put out a double CD or two separeted Discs like User Your Illusion. We have waited that long now..so a double CD would be more than fair! :)

and again: you never know. Its simple Axl. Best Singer, Poet and Performer worldwide on earth.

Is there any source W. Axl Rose made an official statement that C.D. will be the new title of the CD?

I even do not understand why he is not willing to put out a double CD or two separeted Discs like User Your Illusion. We have waited that long now..so a double CD would be more than fair! :)

and again: you never know. Its simple Axl. Best Singer, Poet and Performer worldwide on earth.

hardly the best poet in the world, as for the title of this mystery album who knows...

000920il.jpg

KUDOS MOMWOW association

Goodnight Forum

Syd gone to Bed

Edited by warchild