Axl's former bodyguard Earl ...

Outtagetme

Why does any working relationship cease to exsist? Could be one of many different reasons.

R.

Axl never went out.. dident need any protection

after 10 years, Earl felt for kicking someones ass agian, and he was tierd of shopping cdr`s to Axl

Then why didn't he defend Tommy Lee while he was getting his ass kicked a week or 2 ago?

it would not suprise me if Earl goes public with stories of him and Axl

It would not surprise me if he dont.

You think he is under contract to keep his mouth shut??

Does a bear shit in the woods?

hahahahahaha people who work for "important" people cannot share confidential stuff, he probably signed a contract as soon as he got the job

Why does any working relationship cease to exsist? Could be one of many different reasons.

R.

after 10 years, Earl felt for kicking someones ass agian, and he was tierd of shopping cdr`s to Axl

Then why didn't he defend Tommy Lee while he was getting his ass kicked a week or 2 ago?

Because Tommy needed some DVDR, for a new adultmovie, and Earl were in the store at that moment.

R.

Because Tommy needed some DVDR, for a new adultmovie, and Earl were in the store at that moment.

What is the point of having Earl. I heard he got the Shit really beat out of him. He was downing Detroit and bad mouthed Kid Rock.

Would you defend Tommy Lee, or would you stand back and watch him get his head kicked in? I know which i'd do :drevil:

R.

Not everyone likes their bosses. But they still get paid to do their job.

Maybe Earl isn't cut out for this line of work anymore.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Earl was fired because Axl replaced him with me.

great job.

all you do is play the playstation with him and you get paid since he doesnt go outside.

he recently got a gamecube and x-box 360.

the only times ive ever done anything were the times i went to those partys with him which kicked ass.

ive also heard every track off of CD.

really great, although the realese time isnt for......... a really long time :unsure:

but who cares i heard it.

You should of asked Earl where the hell was he when Tommy Lee got his ass whooped in Detroit by a bunch of Kid Rock fans.

That was fucking funny.

I like the guys from the Cure and all,but when you flap your mouth,it usually gets smashed.

I wonder if Earl was there for that incident?

I don't think Earl lived with Axl. It would have been a pretty gravy job after the illusions tour, if Axl stays in you do nothing and I am sure he was on salary, Axl would probably just call him up if he needed him.

I kind of think its sad he left. As he was one of the last links to the old guns. A new bodyguard won't have known Axl when he was in his hell raising prime. I may be looking into this too much but Earl was a true gunner.

As a bodyguard you have to like rough times every now and then and with Axl sitting at home or in the studio for the last 10years,Earl must have been bored out of his mind...

Why did Tommy Lee get his ass kicked in Detroit??..Anybody got a link to that story?

Maybe Earl Was the reason The CDs been delayed!! Too much rap influence!!

Axl realised this and decided to hurl his black person ass out of there!!

No...not possible...don't worry...Earl now can't stand rap after so long years being on stage with Axl :lol::lol::lol:

...maybe Earl was too much close to Axl and he sometimes "advised" him too much and Axl did take this like an total assault on him...you know

...but the other story is more convicinig to me...of sharing the same girls together...and maybe Axl didn't like that after some time anymore

Maybe Earl Was the reason The CDs been delayed!! Too much rap influence!!

Axl realised this and decided to hurl his black person ass out of there!!

No...not possible...don't worry...Earl now can't stand rap after so long years being on stage with Axl :lol::lol::lol:

...maybe Earl was too much close to Axl and he sometimes "advised" him too much and Axl did take this like an total assault on him...you know

...but the other story is more convicinig to me...of sharing the same girls together...and maybe Axl didn't like that after some time anymore

If the last thing you said is true, it's really disgusting to learn that Axl or Earl are assholes enough to share woman. In what century or movie or sect do they live in? :anger:

If what you said is true, i'd change my opinion on the man who wrote his heart and soul in Estranged and NR.. :no: