A little taste of "Better"

saint_seiya

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit I was very skeptical at first about whether Wes really had these songs. I take it back. Thanks for sharing!

Better sounds awesome: v. catchy and experimental; but I didn't like the thrashy part just before it ends!

I think, even though hard-core Appetite fans might not like it, Axl has got the sound and message just right. That emo sound and those emo lyrics are perfect for the modern generation - I think the album will be a huge success and Axl really deserves it.

However, a lot of the comments on here are euphoric and indicative of the fact that GNR fans have not actually heard anything for such a long time.

The music sound brilliant and will be a huge success: but, purely in terms of musical proficiency, it doesn't even deserve to be compared with the classic stuff. I couldn't see another band being able to put our a PC, WTTJ, SCOM, NR - but there are plenty of bands who are capable of putting out songs such as Better and IRS!

LOL! Imagine my suprise when I logged on this morning!

"Better" sounds really interesting. Very modern and cool and Axl's voice sounds very similar to the old days - better than "I.R.S." which sounds quite a bit like he did on the last tour. So painfully short though!

Edited by DazRose01

This song is amazing. Why must it end at 1:20? :( Axl said it was one of his favourites- I bet that there is actually another 6 or 7 mins to the song! Or so I hope :D It fucking rocks!

No one ever told me when I was alone

that you know I'd know better, better.

No one ever told me when I was alone

I just know I'd know better, better.

does anyone think that straight after this intro, and just before it kicks in with the harder rif, we should have one of his trademark screams?

Straight after the intro...WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and into the hard part of the song.....

Kind of like Dead Horse type of an effect.

I think that would kick ass.

I can't download it. I click "download now" and it just goes back to the same page over and over again? Why are all these hosting sites so skrewy like this?

if you are using AOL it wont work in the browser, go into IE and open the page and it will work, it did for me

Okay now that I've listened to this a few times... I just absolutely love the song...

Already just based on the 1:20. It's just... beautiful.

Can't wait to hear the full song... This is just torture to hear just the 1:20. :(