saint_seiya

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD.

The beginning is gay as hell. But the rest of this song is just fucking mindblowing.

When I first heard the good version of IRS - I got fucking goosebumps and had to call all my friends. Cuz IRS sounds like NOTHING else that is out there today. And I told them "CD is going to RULE the rock world, just from hearing The Blues and IRS - this is unlike ANYTHING else out there. It's gonna kick YOUR ass."

Better is fucking awesome.

I am so excited.

This is one of the big guns me thinks... It could be enormous...

No doubt it's changed since 2004 as well, and everyone should bear in mind this is only a demo!

My hat goes off to you Axl... Not that I ever doubted you in the first place!

It's the combination of an experimental intro, a mid-tempo melody, and an edgy, killer chorus that makes this song so great. (so far)

Do you think it's better than "Chinese Democracy", "Madagascar" or "The Blues" ?

It's my opinion of course, but I'd say I like this more than all other new GN'R tracks. I've always been a fan of edgy music like this. (for example Muse & NIN) This is definately my definitive style. Madagascar comes in second in my book. Better could definately have a video and be pushed as a single. It's very fuckin' good.

motherfucker....I was here yesterday, and it was quiet, came back this monring, and the shit is hitting the fan...BIG TIME.

These songs ROCK!!!! I am so happy right now, I could shit my pants.

Edited by elmir

This is the sort of shit I was dreaming of.

That part at the beginning is like some weird radiohead vibe. Falsetto vocals - then you can feel the upswell of the next part coming and then the next part comes in. It reminds me of Coma in a weird way but the production is gritty and electric. To be honest it sounds like Gorillaz at the beginning hahaha. Then it becomes beautiful. It's that guitar in the back ground that makes. This is like really emotional Mr. Bungle!!!

This is the sort of shit I was dreaming of.

That part at the beginning is like some weird radiohead vibe. Falsetto vocals - then you can feel the upswell of the next part coming and then the next part comes in. It reminds me of Coma in a weird way but the production is gritty and electric. To be honest it sounds like Gorillaz at the beginning hahaha. Then it becomes beautiful. It's that guitar in the back ground that makes. This is like really emotional Mr. Bungle!!!

i'm calling my friend today who doesn't believe axl will ammount to shit anymore, i've told him before what chinese democracy will do to rock. now he will believe it. *saves links* :xmasssanta:

*proud and happy to have been witnessing this for so long, staying loyal to axl*

Edited by gnrgrl

Maybe this is going to be the album:

Rhiad and the Bedouins

Silkworms

Oh my God

Chinese Democracy

IRS

Better

The Blues

Madagascar

;) Okay, I am missing 4 or 5 tracks ;)

Fuck that, Silkworms and R&B can't be on the same album as the rest of those tracks. They would seriously pull it down.

Agreed.

IRS/The Blues/Madagascar/Better/There Was A Time/Chinese Democracy and 7 other unheard songs would be great.

God I have listened to the leaks a million times now, can you imagine what the rest of CD is gonna sound like!! We like Better but just think what Maddy or the Blues will sound like. God I have to get some sleep I have a feeling Thursday is going to be nuts! rock2

Edited by Mega_Music

Great intro! Catchy verse! Nice change in the bridge and Buckethead'd chorus. This song's general sound is a little derivative, but it's creativity and spot-on execution would make this fit right in a rock radio's playlist.

I must say, for a demo, both this and IRS have fantastic production. The guitar mix is a little loud and Axl's voice is a little bit muted, but I assume this will be fixed in the final version (when????). Can't wait to hear the full version...sorry, Axl, we've waited too long...maybe this will get you to put down the rest of you vocals and put out the frickin CD!

now, this is "stupid", why does not leak the whole song.... ?

i mean, i really appreciate of what you did saint. thatnk you very much for the songs. but i dont really get it why dot you upload the whole song????

Agreed. Many of people will have burned themselves out on the "preview" before we even hear the whole thing. One quick punch in the face with the new song would be best.