Whats up with TWAT ?

Hanoi Rocks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem very coincidental that this leak has come right after Axl's 44th Birthday, Slash announcing twice to radio stations the CD was ready, and Axl other recent sightings. I still however believe this was the same demo CD that eddy trunk received and as GET OFF AXLS BACK says we are only further forward with time.

As for hearing TWAT and a full version of Better, I presume all involved with the leak will be receiving notices from Merck and will be shiting it too much to release more.

Don’t understand why the full version of Better was not leaked...we have heard some of it now anyway.

sorry but the twat demo will not be leaked or sold so please dont ask and the same goes for the full better demo lets just let Axl do his thing

if you or anyone else has the full version of better or twat it would be fair if you would share it. i mean, look to all the forums how many people are waiting for it. The songs seem to be "leaked" somehow already because you got them. why not post them? you said you have the 3 songs, now evrybody wants to hear them. that´s normal. most of the fans here would share the songs...

i think it'll come out when it's supposed to.

i wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was orchestrated by axl.

i knowwe've all been waiting a long time for this, but if we kick up a huge fuss, we might delay the release of things.

i think it would be best to just see how this situation pans out.

twat is a true epic gnr song somewhere along the lines of the garden

thanks... since youre not gonna post it and i respect you... :)

how long is it ?

is there any good solo?

what is the "idea" of the song? i mean... what is about?

Agustin.

PS: thanks again for all... ;)

let axl do his thing???

with all due respect we have let him do his thing..for what..oh..only the last 14 or 15 years?

we deserve at least something in return

and for all those people who say we dont deserve shit, i dont understand that. we are the fans. we are the ones who got axl as far as he has musically and generally in life. this album is eventually being released to / for us. and WE are the ones who will repay our gratitude by providing Axl with an upgrade to whatever model ferrari or lamborghini or whatever shit he wants, if he doesnt have it already. we are the ones who are also going to be supporting his record company and management and ensuring further that they have a stable job and money in their pocket

i know this is a leak, this is not official release, but for fucks sake we are spreading the word and getting even more encouragement and support over it..they can sit there and dissaprove all they like but im sure they would be overwhelmed with the feedback they get, yknow what i mean? we haven't done anything wrong; we haven't gone ripping people off selling it as a bootleg, or making a joke about it or whatever..

so if for some reason we're not obliged to hear anything or we are being disrespectful...well, fuck..ok.... if that's the case, then Axl should post a statement saying that the Chinese Democracy album has been abandoned and will never be released..then he can keep at it all he likes without any further words from his fans..and it can be his little secret forever.

Edited by bens

and just one more point..

unless you work for axl or some shit like that, your a fan, just like us. i thought we were all in this together. if anybody else got a leak...go and check around the boards..they'd be posting that at a moments notice. why? not because they want to fuck with axl..not because they want to make a statement to the suits..not to hurt the sales of the album when it comes out (strongly doubt that).....its for the fellow fans...we have all been waiting together..

i understand and appreciate your respect to axl...but were fans just like you..if a song like that is out at such easy reach..i think we deserve to hear some of it too yknow what i mean?

i am extremely happy and greatful you shared with us what you did...but i just dont get the idea that your going to have that song there for yourself...whats the point behind it? i dont understand..

Edited by bens

twat is a true epic gnr song somewhere along the lines of the garden

I'm not being horrible here or anything (and i've only just got on the board and found out about these songs) but why release IRS in full, half of better and suddenly get really moral and withold TWAT??

Is this just a power trip for you?? :no:

LIZ