TWAT

wes

Don't worry... after all this some people will be remembered..., some as good people... others as hypocrits anyway... the forum is made by fans..., and fans can move to other forums...

what about shitstirrers?

will some people be remembered as shitstirrers?

cos i think you're leaving yourself out of this equation ;)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry... after all this some people will be remembered..., some as good people... others as hypocrits anyway... the forum is made by fans..., and fans can move to other forums...

what about shitstirrers?

I may be a shit-stirrer ..., but not a hypocrit !!

what about shitstirrers?

I may be a shit-stirrer ..., but not a hypocrit !!

im not reading any hypocritical posts in this thread...

if you're referring to username, he is one of the most logical and integral members on this forum, so i suggest you read his post again, and go think for a bit ;)

Why are people bashing Wes. damn dont some of you learn. If you bash him there is zero chance of getting the tracks. Just lay off and maybe he will do it.

This is very smart advice.

i have said this already

funny how no-one listens to me

Interesting how respecting the rules and respecting a decision somebody made not to post it make me a hypocrite...

That's the point.. I preffer the people from here and their will instead of merck's will...., In a way merck & Axl have disapointed us for so long that I would preffer to share the songs (if I have them) with all of you instead of obeying them .

Also you have to consider that IRS & the part of better are already on the net, so leaking TWAT and the rest of Better won't make much more harm.

Finally, the way in which the ones who have the rest of the songs wasn't very legal so I think it's very hypocrit to act in a correct way now(acording to you) after recieving them ilegally.

Anyway.. If those who have the songs won't share them ok... but I think they don't have balls.

Why are people bashing Wes. damn dont some of you learn. If you bash him there is zero chance of getting the tracks. Just lay off and maybe he will do it.

This is very smart advice.

i have said this already

funny how no-one listens to me

I listen to you babe,I just cant remember what you said.

Leave Wes alone. Seriously. Or just fucking say thanks and walk on by.

Because of him (and Saint, and dark to some extent) you've got new shit from the band. End of story.

People need to learn some respect and not bite the hand that feeds, eh? People asked for a description of TWAT, since that's the one piece most people haven't heard. He gave it. Lay off.

You got a piece of the pie. Be happy with that and say thanks to the guy who gave you a slice.

Edit: Oh, and BTW, thanks wes, saint, and dark. Mad props and all that. :)

Edited by pilferk

The only thing I know about "TWAT" is that it has been rumored to be one of Axl's "big guns" for a long time... I think this song could be huge.

yeah, but let's hear it first and then have opinions about how huge its going to be.

There Was a Time?

Another classic case of mans unrestrained compulsion to intercept another’s power for themselves, applying it as a self-conscious band-aid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

It is not uncommon for self consciousness to seek compensation, especially by individuals that may be privy to something which others want, then leveraging this as a form of power. By putting themselves in a position of an intermediary between those who "want" (i.e. - fans) and that which is "wanted" (i.e. - songs), they can thereby intercept the special attention given to the later by the former. For this reason, they may offer proof, but will typically hold out on some of the desired matter in effort to sustain the position of acting as the intermediary of attention between those who want and that which is wanted. Without this advantage, they once again become “normal”.

In this case, why leak “part” of a song?….why not just either keep it to oneself and not say anything or leak the entirety of it? I’ll tell you why, and it has nothing to do with legality, or they wouldn’t have shared the “part”. The reason is such to retain the power associated with having the “unshared part” and draping it around themselves as an attracter of fabricated power that belongs to no one aside from the creator of the art, Mr. Axl Rose.

Of course we are all happy to hear something, myself included, but that doesn’t negate the abuse of privilege.

Do you think that the person is in anyway concious that he's a powerful man but only for himself?

Because... none of us here can make him justice of his brand new "fabricated power" (to quote you) simply because he's a fucking username, faceless, still unknown but through a username.

Do you think he feels alone with such big *coughs* power?!?!?!?

I don't know your opinion here, but there's something definitly pathological in this attitude if your definition is correct, harmless at this stage but still pathological.

But, I don't think it's the case of the person who leaked the songs. I think he's probably a cool guy that heard what Axl said and as he had the songs or was in position to get them, he just shared what he had.

Honestly although in his position I wouldn't have done it, I think he didn't mean to harm or seek power. But of course I may be wrong since I don't know the guy and I didn't read the thread about him. So I really don't know.

Another classic case of mans unrestrained compulsion to intercept another’s power for themselves, applying it as a self-conscious band-aid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

It is not uncommon for self consciousness to seek compensation, especially by individuals that may be privy to something which others want, then leveraging this as a form of power. By putting themselves in a position of an intermediary between those who "want" (i.e. - fans) and that which is "wanted" (i.e. - songs), they can thereby intercept the special attention given to the later by the former. For this reason, they may offer proof, but will typically hold out on some of the desired matter in effort to sustain the position of acting as the intermediary of attention between those who want and that which is wanted. Without this advantage, they once again become “normal”.

In this case, why leak “part” of a song?….why not just either keep it to oneself and not say anything or leak the entirety of it? I’ll tell you why, and it has nothing to do with legality, or they wouldn’t have shared the “part”. The reason is such to retain the power associated with having the “unshared part” and draping it around themselves as an attracter of fabricated power that belongs to no one aside from the creator of the art, Mr. Axl Rose.

Of course we are all happy to hear something, myself included, but that doesn’t negate the abuse of privilege.

Do you think that the person is in anyway concious that he's a powerful man but only for himself?

Because... none of us here can make him justice of his brand new "fabricated power" (to quote you) simply because he's a fucking username, faceless, still unknown but through a username.

Do you think he feels alone with such big *coughs* power?!?!?!?

I don't know your opinion here, but there's something definitly pathological in this attitude if your definition is correct, harmless at this stage but still pathological.

But, I don't think it's the case of the person who leaked the songs. I think he's probably a cool guy that heard what Axl said and as he had the songs or was in position to get them, he just shared what he had.

Honestly although in his position I wouldn't have done it, I think he didn't mean to harm or seek power. But of course I may be wrong since I don't know the guy and I didn't read the thread about him. So I really don't know.

Wrong. He didn't share what he had. He shared a portion of what he had, evident by statements made. It is my opinion (key word) that this, as has been shown in the past, is to confer a position of power to oneself. Look at these people bowing down to those privy to that which they want. The ego doesn't have a name other than "I", it simply makes people feel good to intercept "attention" at the expense of others, in this case the artist. If someone were secure with themselves, they would keep quiet and say/share nothing, or they would share what they had, not retain enough to sustain a level of prestige, thus putting oneself on a pedastal while the masses bow before them, begging for that which they want.

sure, leave it to the fuckin people who heard the songs to decide if they should be leaked or not, fuckin selfish fucks.

To everyone who has the songs, and wont share : you think if i had them, and you didnt, you wouldnt be begging for them? I bet you would, and what, you wont leak them becuause it'll piss merck off? oh god no, becuase Merck has already so much stress to deal with, he has to manage a band that hasnt done jack shit in 15 years. They fuckin have it easy, and you know what, itll piss them off? who fuckin cares, theyve pissed us all off. Why are you kissing their asses after theyve treated us all like shit. "Let axl do his thing"?

yeah, hes supposedly been doing his thing for 15 years, and we've still been loyal, but this is it now, we're all getting fuckin frustrated.

Edited by Ee77

Hey everyone,

I found out who Wes really is. His real name is Wesley Andersen. He works for Axl Rose's manager. These songs had to have been leaked on purpose.

Woah, how'd you find this out?

Just kidding dude! haha sorry man

:rofl-lol: Oh well, I've learned now to believe almost anything here :P

Hey everyone,

I found out who Wes really is. His real name is Wesley Andersen. He works for Axl Rose's manager. These songs had to have been leaked on purpose.

Woah, how'd you find this out?

Haha

On the argument Axl would not want imperfect demo's out there, well, the'yre not. They are reeeealy good demo's, just where you'd want a "demo" before out there, enough to make it better in Mastering for a real blowout, but good enough to hit the net to get a warm reaction, as we mostly see.

Thus I write...

To Axl and/or management,

Yes, we love them, best new music in years, your dream is a reality, you did it! Put it out in March and let it be realized.

J-

Edited by axlskAmpf