This board should be shut down temporaily

Appetite For Waiting

Things are beginning to spiral out of control. There is now talk - probably not true - of the whole album being released. New members are joining every second to try and leach the leaked stuff.

I think the safest thing to do, from a legal and moral/human-decency point of view, is to close down the site for a while.

I would feel so bad for Axl if the whole album was leaked online. Just listen to the lyrics - he has put his heart into this. I don't care anymore about how he's treated his fans. As decent human beings with a shred of decency we have to stem this tide. This is obviously this man's life. If this album is released then the last fifteen years of work and all his feelings that he's poured into it (and few artists do) will be shitted on. Nobody deserves that - even multi-millionaire rock stars!

as much as i want to hear the new stuff, there's no reason not wait until an official release. granted we don't have a release date yet, but it's closer than ever. doesn't anyone understand that leaking a few songs at a time, or hearing songs and not knowing if they may or may not be studio cuts is cheapening the whole event? this is going to be the biggest thing in rock we've ever seen, and you're robbing the spotlight for yourselves by spreading this stuff. if there's any truth to a full album being released, this forum has to be shut down as well as any others.

i started this topic at htgth to talk people out of downloading it please help with the cause if u r a true axl fan u wont download that full album it isnt right to axl if u r a treu fan u will wiat and buy when its released

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=25719.0

Edited by gnrrules21

This is ludicrous. Everybody knows metalsludge.tv isn't gonna remove any songs that leak, and they'll be available there, what the management of mygnr.com should do is immediately immediately delete ANY threads claiming to contain a new leak, or requesting an old one.

The only thing spiraling out of control are statements of fear that the whole CD will leak....Where did this nonsense come from? We know what source was out there, I'm pretty sure, at this point, that we know what we got...Doubt there will be anything more

Madison is right. Aslo, this is the only board that has taken them down, the others you can still find them with ease, so we are honestly the best behaved... so to speak.

If more leaks happen, even if it's deleted from here, it will find it's way elsewhere, hence be out. If someone had a plan to leak the whole record, bad news, it's going out there.

I also, for Axl's, sake don't wish this to happen and would ask aforementioned leaker/s to refrain.