**RICK RUBIN TO PRODUCE NEW METALLICA ALBUM**

New Rose

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=14828

No more Bob SucksCock!!! Metallica will rise once again, with the help of Rick and Trujillo! rock3

This guy has produced SOAD, Slipknot, Slayer, Audioslave, RHCP and others, which is a good thing because they have put out some great albums! Dont get me wrong, I dont like SOAD or anything but their albums were highly appreciated and they sold good, as did Slipknots, not to forget RHCP!

rock1

Yeah, I read that a few days ago. It's such a fucking relief to know that Bob Rock is out. Nothing against Bob, his work with the band was great, but it's time the band started going in a new direction. I can't wait to hear what they are working on! rock1

Whoa. I must be the only person in the world to like St.Anger

Although it's great they have Trujilo, having Bob Rock play Bass was gay. Although, nothing can replace Cliff. RIP.

Not even! St. Anger fucking rules! People don't like that album because they don't understand it.

A little off topic, but did anybody see Black Crowes-Behind the Music? Rick Rubin suggested they change their name to K.K.K.(I can't remember the actual name he suggested, but it was something like Knights of Krowes Kounty). Rich Robinson ripped him a new asshole over that suggestion.

No more Bob SucksCock!!! Metallica will rise once again, with the help of Rick and Trujillo! rock3

This guy has produced SOAD, Slipknot, Slayer, Audioslave, RHCP and others, which is a good thing because they have put out some great albums! Dont get me wrong, I dont like SOAD or anything but their albums were highly appreciated and they sold good, as did Slipknots, not to forget RHCP!

rock1

Bob Rock made Metallica what they are today! Without him we probobly would not be able to ehar the black album or Justice, or Load and Reload! Hell even St. Anger! Bob made Metallica what they are! So I don't see why they chose Rick Ruben!

rock1

Bob Rock made Metallica what they are today! Without him we probobly would not be able to ehar the black album or Justice, or Load and Reload! Hell even St. Anger! Bob made Metallica what they are! So I don't see why they chose Rick Ruben!

Bob Rock may have made Metallica a multi-million selling giant, but personally, I would have been satisfied if that wouldnt have happeend. Dont get me wrong, its great that it did, but I would choose early Metallica over the millionaire Metallica.

Anyhow, Rick is coming to the picture like it or not.

I hope that they haven't chosen Rick over Bob because they somehow feel he was completely responsible for the 60 mins of headache that was St Anger. I don't think the best producer in the world could have saved St. Anger. Maybe Bob didn't want another poor album on his resume. Lets see what Rick can do. Another St. Anger would signal the end of Metallica for me.

R.

i didn't think Bob Rock produced Justice?

Anyway, yeah that's awesome news, i'm looking forward to hear this rock3

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Bob Rock only set Metallica on a course of decline, each album of his with Metallica has been worse and worse, and most of us accept that his albums with Metallica are the worst of their career.

If Metallica are ready to lighten up and make real metal again, Rubin is the right man to have.