How can a US Tour ever happen?

Outtagetme

With the ClearChannel fallout, riots, etc. that took place during the last tour, do you think a U.S. tour is even a realistic consideration? Who will back and underwrite the tour? Who would the promoters be? I see these as realistic problems for Axl in the United States. With that in mind, I think Outtagetme will be taking a European Vacation this summer. Otherwise, I may only be watching the 2006 Chinese Democracy Tour from ebay bootleg DVDs.

RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou: We're ready to rock...

Good question. Axl has had many problems in North America.

The album(when released) has to sell like crazy. Then, and only then, will he be able to tour USA and Canada.

Or they could prove themselves in Europe before heading home to do a tour.

R.

With the ClearChannel fallout, riots, etc. that took place during the last tour, do you think a U.S. tour is even a realistic consideration? Who will back and underwrite the tour? Who would the promoters be? I see these as realistic problems for Axl in the United States. With that in mind, I think Outtagetme will be taking a European Vacation this summer. Otherwise, I may only be watching the 2006 Chinese Democracy Tour from ebay bootleg DVDs.

RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou: We're ready to rock...

Promoters would be more willing to put up with Guns N' Roses if there was some kind of hype behind them. With the 2002 tour it was just a tour out of nowhere. Now promoters know that there is more of a demand, and the leaked songs are catching on some.

I think promoters will be a bit more tolerant this time around.