The vision I get in my head when I hear "BETTER".

Carne_asaDA

You mean "Afro American" Kids right???

:P

I was joking... where I come from there is no "Afro American" population and some relatives went to USA and told me that that people are very sensitive and are always at a defensive stance...., It may be the years of opression.....

For some reason, I have this picture in my head.......

A bunch of black kids singing along to it while playing jump rope at a hydrant party. :unsure:

Go check your head....you might be a pedophile!

J/k :book:

A bunch of black kids singing along to it while playing jump rope at a hydrant party. :unsure:

Dude, I totally got the same thing.

Except they were Asian in mine.

:rofl-lol: quality.

I think your avatar says everything ....too much cocktails .

Dont worry , no news indicate they added new members to the band ...like dancers or something

Dont worry , no news indicate they added new members to the band ...like dancers or something

What the hell are YOU talking about??? Who said anything about adding new members??

Didn't get that when I heard it, but now I do. I also get concert footage of the real GnR coming out when the song kicks in.

Yo

Audio" Now I know you better you know I know"

Video "Axl pointing at guy durring its so easy"

Audio Yeah Yeah Know you better

Video: Blues Finger pointing evil face.

What the hell are YOU talking about??? Who said anything about adding new members??

what about was a joke ? relax

:laugh:

Didn't get that when I heard it, but now I do. I also get concert footage of the real GnR coming out when the song kicks in.

Yo

Audio" Now I know you better you know I know"

Video "Axl pointing at guy durring its so easy"

Audio Yeah Yeah Know you better

Video: Blues Finger pointing evil face.

How do you get visions of anger when the music sounds playful and upbeat??

That's interesting. I got the image of a bunch of zit-faced, overprivileged white kids sitting at their computers complaining about Axl's musical evolution that they couldn't possibly comprehend.

I think 'Better" is the best of the three leaked tracks. Sure, there are some hip-hop/electronic elements in it, but it is still - at heart - a rock and roll song. A very interesting mix! This is probably the sort of thing Axl had in mind when he said that he is trying to do something different. It is different, but it's fucking beautiful!

That's interesting. I got the image of a bunch of zit-faced, overprivileged white kids sitting at their computers complaining about Axl's musical evolution that they couldn't possibly comprehend.

Where did that come from? <_<

Go check your head....you might be a pedophile!

J/k :book:

It's Michael Jackson!

For the record, my face is clear. I'm not complaining. I like the song.............and I sure as hell am not overprivileged. :rolleyes:

uh, I feel where you are coming from bro, that good ole fashion rocken roll religion, my it captivates, but mine is a little different. Its me lying in a bed lonely, with my pajama bottoms, I and my cap, with visions of cd dancing in my head. Anyone else want to open up?