rocketking

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look not to be an Asshole but first off KROQ can KISS MY ASS. :fuckyou:

You know this fucking station just jumps on trends, also when Guns were going to play in L.A. in 2002 All they did was make fun of Guns N Roses!!!

I DON'T FORGET THAT KIND OF SHIT!!!!!!!

SORRY TO BE SO .... Angry but this station dose nothing but play Blink 1847 what ever you call those guys and call them selves a rock station. Fuck that

Play some GNR you motherfuckers!!!!!

ya that's what i thought ....

Nothing but a bunch of Fucking pussy's ! :fuckyou:

You know it's 182.... don't be stupid.

Be thankfull you have a "rock" station. We had one here.... then the ratings started to drop... Now they play anything from Fat Boy Slim to Missy Higgins. Be greatfull.

Fuck KROQ!!!

that's why i have Satellite Radio Sirius Baby All the Way.

Meh whatever. :rolleyes:

A few days ago we were discussing how Axl could get mainstreamed in a way that would affect the "common man" and the record company would be able to gauge his current popularity. Though playing a song on a top-rated, nationally syndicated radio station was not suggested, you've got to admit it fits the bill. Watch...they'll play it for maybe three days then announce they have been given a cease and desist order. It won't matter. The record company will have gotten their answer by then and the radio station will have sparked their ratings. It's a win-win-win situation. Brilliant move!

wow, they´re playing this shit nine inch nails now, never heard them before, how much can they stink? theyre some fukkin "neneh cherry - buffalo stance, vanilla ice" wannabes.

Wow, did you just say that about Nine Inch Nails? I suggest you go get yourself a copy of "Pretty Hate Machine" & "Broken" and then get back to me. Pretty Hate Machine is probably one of the top 100 albums of all time, in my opinion.

-darknemus

wow, they´re playing this shit nine inch nails now, never heard them before, how much can they stink? theyre some fukkin "neneh cherry - buffalo stance, vanilla ice" wannabes.

Wow, did you just say that about Nine Inch Nails? I suggest you go get yourself a copy of "Pretty Hate Machine" & "Broken" and then get back to me. Pretty Hate Machine is probably one of the top 100 albums of all time, in my opinion.

-darknemus

everyone has their own opinion. i think the album is good aswell but everyone is allowed their own opinion

I agree that everyone has their own opinion. But come on, he said NIN is like Nena Cherry. Where in the world does THAT come from? Or Vanilla Ice?

Last time I checked, "Ice Ice Baby" had about as much in common with "Terrible Lie" as Axl does with punctuality.

-darknemus