MYGNRFORUM.COM MEMBER CAMPSITE AT DOWNLOAD

Outtagetme

I'm not sure where this thread should go, but I think this is a good idea.

Yes, I am flying all the way from Atlanta, USA for this weekend, which is sure to be the best weekend of my life. I'm planning on bringing about 2-3 friends with me. We should put our heads together and set up a huge GNR Tailgate Party/ Campsite at the Donnington Campsite on this weekend.

I don't know how to get this done on my own since I don't live there, nor have I ever been there. I'll probalby look like Clark W. Grizwold traveling from Ireland to Donnington, but I don't give a shit. I'll look like Clark W. Grizwold with my Guns N' Roses shirt on.

Any ideas on how we could hook this up?

There is actually a section for meet-ups at concerts. But great idea Outtagetme. And you'll love England and Ireland, man! I'm definitely considering going, it's just that I have final exams at university the week after, which is putting me off. I'll see how the next few weeks go before I make up my mind.

I think the best way to organise it would be to have this thread moved to the appropriate section, and then have everybody give a reliable means of contact - mobile/cell phone, email, msm. Then after you've gauged how many people are going to be going (I imagine it may well number in the hundreds) it's just a matter of getting people to arrive early so that you can stake out a good, large campsite. If some English or Irish members are going in campers or cars, it might be good to get them to arrive earlier and use their vehicles to lay a stake to some good ground. Then as people arrive, they can ring one of the "organisers" and find their way to the "mygnr campsite". Maybe hoist a giant flag or something like that!

It should be a cool weekend, espeically if loads of people go from this board. I imagine they will because at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the members are English, Scottish or Irish.

Guest cherry_bomb
i am gona be thier I CANT WAIT TOO MEET YOU ALL but areant the tickets sold out?

DO NOT IGNORE THIS QUESTION!!!

YES SIR! i dont think they are, people have bought some this evening

Guest cherry_bomb

i'll bring the barbie if someone else brings the gazebo!

ooh i was already planning to bring a disposable bbq! the mygnr camp site shall be a meat fest

your tent will probably be a meat feast!

there will be none of that, i hope you all can treat me as a lady. no swearing, no drinking.