105.7 in NJ, The Hawk reports Axl & Slash are back together

Slash66

I took this from a VR forum (http://www.belowempty.com/vr/)

-----

Just listing to 105.7 in NJ The Hawk, just announced GnR Reunited Axl, Slash & Crew For a Tour to start in May in Portgale. This is a week after Howard Stern played two new released songs by Axl on his Station.

Note: This is what the DJ said on Station. Personally I think it is just the same old tour he had planned with Buckethead.(That Axl won't show up for)

-----

Hey,

Yeah...thoughts? heh

Slash66

i think the whole band could be back together with sorum on drums slash has been doin alot of chinese democracy talking lately and sorum is not doin the cult reunion tour also velvet revolver are not doing anymore recordind and further to the point slash was in the uk last week and axl was getting onto a british airways flight when that pic was taken...hmmm maybe i just want this to happen so bad lol but hey ill be happy if its just axl and the new guns seen them twice and they were fucking awe rock1 some!!

What I don't get is Axl said they couldn't perform at RIR in 2004 because Buckethead left, they still haven't replaced him and yet now they can play at RIR. It doesn't make sense to me. Nor does Slash saying CD will come out in March when he's apparently not with the band.

What I don't get is Axl said they couldn't perform at RIR in 2004 because Buckethead left, they still haven't replaced him and yet now they can play at RIR. It doesn't make sense to me. Nor does Slash saying CD will come out in March when he's apparently not with the band.

I can only assume it's because he needed time to find a replacement and now finding that unsuccessful has had to reshuffle playing parts between existing players, which will take time in itself!?

Don't know, but either way Buckethead really cocked things up!

Axl keeps picking up these back stabbing bastards.

LIZ

Well, Ross Halfin said it would happen, and he talks to Slash.

And Ian Astbury said that Matt was "busy" with the "rumored GNR Axl/Slash thing", and he obviously talks with Matt.

Us on here, talk with no one involved. So I assume there is a chance that it will happen.