Swedish chronical disses Axl

Lukin

This is for the guy that wrote that stupid article :fuckyou: !!!

Hey man if don't like Guns n Roses or if you don't care about Axl,

why are you writing an article about him??? :question:

If you want to be taken as a serious journalist,you should't wrote that shit man..

I'm studing journalism right now and if i'm going to write an article about a band that i don't like i think i will be more smart and objective than you!!!

And i don't give a damn if don't like Axl..

Axl will blow your mind with this new album!! :rofl-lol:

yeah I dont think he is a member of this forum so he probably wont answer you

:shocked::no:

"If the arrangements are almost as complex as Queens this should mean that Queen needed more time between their albums than Guns N´Roses, right?"

What a conclusion :drevil:

"Some of the arrengements are like Queen.." Wasn´t that what Axl said??

This fucking MORON build hes arguments on wrong information. Distrorted info..

"Two new songs.."

Well. wasn´t it 4??

This little brat doesn´t know what he´s talkin about..

This really made me pissed :anger::anger::anger: :devil:

do the folowing: write that asshole a mail that sounds preaty pissed off (mohamed style)

make it go something like: dont ba dizzin the big prophed dude (Axl Rose) or I`ll shizzle da dizzle and make yo balls fall off fizzle!

or just go with your own stuff demanding a apology...

CL

This Swedish rubbish blows,if i was in sweden now i'd hunt this gobby articulate prick down an beat the shit into him...this swede knows fuck all!! And no...i have nothing against sweden exsept for them giving us Sven Errickson. Hes another Prick LOL Respect to swedish people!!!!!!!!!!

We will ;)

Peace man! And I´m not that proud over Sven Eriksson :lol:

Axl did not say that the Queen-like arrangements were why the album has taken so long. He said that it would sound different then what people were used to from Axk because he was trying "something different" which included some "arrangements like Queen" in some of the songs. The reason for it taking so long has always been the process of putting together the new band.

Queen released 1 album a year since the start to 1084

WOW! I had no idea they dated back that far. Amazing the sound they created, so ahead of its time. I did some research and found this old pic of Brian and Freddie rehearsing back in the day.

Edited by axlskAmpf

"Any publicity is good publicity" is a N6 quote....

Damn, isn't the magazine article inspirational and fucking uplifting??

Back to Chaos as usual.......

and what the FUCK is wrong with Queen???????????

My suggeston is Take a shit inside this magazine and return it where it came from.....

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, shit to shit........

W@rchild

Axl did not say that the Queen-like arrangements were why the album has taken so long. He said that it would sound different then what people were used to from Axk because he was trying "something different" which included some "arrangements like Queen" in some of the songs. The reason for it taking so long has always been the process of putting together the new band.

I also think that since it took so long the music has had to be changed too cause taste, styles, trends etc change over time so what was good in Axl´s head when he started on this project may vary big time from what he likes now. We shouldn´t get too worked up about a chronical since chronicals are just subjective opinions and this one, if you ask me, isn´t even surely an opinion this guy has thought through cause as many people in this thread already stated, if he didn´t care he wouldn´t be writing about it. I don´t write about things I don´t care about. And also there´s a somewhat difference between articles and chrinicals. Not saying that articles are per definition more objective but... B)

Edited by Lukin

Stop talking shit about Sven Goran Eriksson!

I am from the same little village as Svennis am. Here in Torsby we are proud of Svennis! :)

Svennis is a fucking playboy! And he is bald too! Maybe he should try the rasta hair like Axl? :P

Edited by Lukin

I am from the same little village as Svennis am. Here in Torsby we are proud of Svennis! :)

Svennis is a fucking playboy! And he is bald too! Maybe he should try the rasta hair like Axl? :P

lol!!!!!

he's a looser.

looooser

lol!!!!!

he's a looser.

looooser

a loser that is rich as fuck and gets laid all the time rock4

lol!!!!!

he's a looser.

looooser

a loser that is rich as fuck and gets laid all the time rock4

Auch! Point taken! :unsure: