Breaking News: Axl Rose attacks dog with chair

Madagascar88

Taken from a recent interview with Matt Sorum

"For a while I used to bring Drac on the road with me and he also came along to rehearsals and I remember this one time I brought him to the Guns’n’Roses rehearsal – we used to have real nice food, you know real cuisine, really exotic, sushi that type of thing and it was all lined up for us.

We were in other room and I went into the room where the food had been laid out and Drac was on the sixth plates of food he had eaten pretty much everything and I thought, I must get Drac, so I started shouting, “Drac, Drac, Drac”

Axl walked in and started screaming , I grabbed Drac and we just ran and at that point, Axl started chasing us with a chair – we just ran and so we jumped in my car, Drac always drove up front, so we just drove and I didn’t dare go back that night.

A few days later I heard from management that Drac couldn’t go into rehearsals anymore, he’d been banned"

Taken from

http://www.k9magazine.com/viewarticle.php?...85&vid=0&npage=

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, admittedly Matt's an idiot for bringing his dog to a rehearsal (Matt, its a dog - they do dog like things.. you know, like eat tables full of food) I still don't think its cool for Axl to attempt to attack the dog. Its, well, being a dog. Period.

-darknemus

That's a Great story! I can see him, chair over his head, screaming blood hell.

On Axl's defense, the dog should not have been left without Matt, his owner who is responsible for his actions, present to ensure that such food tragedies didn't occur. Matt had it coming, he knew Axl was right, that's why he didn't go back that night.

Great story, again. :rofl-lol:

Ok, admittedly Matt's an idiot for bringing his dog to a rehearsal (Matt, its a dog - they do dog like things.. you know, like eat tables full of food) I still don't think its cool for Axl to attempt to attack the dog. Its, well, being a dog. Period.

-darknemus

I agree, he had the right to attack Matt.

Maybe Axl wasn't trying to hit Drac, maybe he was trying to hit Sorum. Now that's some news I'd like to read about. Axl Rose bashes Sorum in the face with a chair, and Dizzy Reed walks over and says "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!"

at any rate this is pretty old to be breaking news, don't you think?

Edited by Ultrastar

I love how all the communication is from management and the band members didn't actually talk to each other. But hey at least they had some fine sushi.

Axl shoulda ran after Sorum with a chair a lot earlier than that. Dumb Matt, Yeah I'm going to bring my dog to a rehearsal, what an asshole.

Aw, I bet he wouldn't have hit the dog... he might've hit matt, but that's another story :lol:

And no matter how tough Axl is, I bet a dog could kick his ass (unless it's a little wussy dog)

Then THAT would be a news story. "Axl gets mauled by dog after chasing it with a chair"

Edited by JennaSide