Breaking News: Axl Rose attacks dog with chair

Madagascar88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin very funny indeed. I think that Axl, or anyone, would be mad at Matt for not being responsible for his shite not at the dog for being a dog. Funny that Matt didn't even think about anything but running......wasn't he a pretty beefy size at that time and axl was a bit smaller than now? I guess Matt knows the pecking order...Still laughing :rofl-lol:

bet axl's more of a cat lover, he can stroke my pussy anytime :P

:shocked::shocked:

LOL i think its kinda funny and i would pay money to see a video of that. Axl chasing matt and a fucking dog with a chair lol i dont see how ppl could find that not funny :rofl-lol:

LOL I thought you were gonna say you'd pay for a video of Axl striking wholelottarosie's pussy.

Anyway, didn't Axl have a dog before going on tour with Guns N' Roses?

LOL i think its kinda funny and i would pay money to see a video of that. Axl chasing matt and a fucking dog with a chair lol i dont see how ppl could find that not funny :rofl-lol:

LOL I thought you were gonna say you'd pay for a video of Axl striking wholelottarosie's pussy.

it's on ebay if you wanna bid for it! :rofl-lol:

Funny story. I agree with some of you that said Axl was probably going after Matt with the chair. I hope he wasn't going after the dog. Dogs are great, but rehearsal/road is NOT a good place to bring a dog, too much activity going on. I imagine the dog ate Axl's angel hair pasta and that set him off.

Well thanks to Axl's hard work he earned the food spreads, and a hired hand meathead drummer brings in a dog who eats the food. Maybe Axl was hungry, esp. if he smoked a lot of bud before that, which he did in the UYI days. Axl wanted to eat dammit!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, didn't Axl have a dog before going on tour with Guns N' Roses?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

nah the dog chasing and beating matt with a chair would be better