We still don't have an official Announcement

Sergito

I don't want to complain but isn't an announcement the most important thing we are waiting for?!?!

I mean, by receiving an announcement it's a fact that we will have a tour and Chinese Democracy..

What the hell is stoping Axl now???

Yeah, this is actually a problem if you ask me. It can´t be possible that Slash is right about there being a march release cause I can´t belive Geffen wouldn´t have announced the release date already if that was the case. It would really be comforting with an official statement on this topic. <_<

Edited by Lukin

yeah, give it a little more time. look at the all the momentum the leaks have created. in their minds i'm sure they want to let it roll as far as it can on it's own, then when it starts to die down.........BOOM!

Edited by artfromtex

in that betting thing, I said "March 2nd" we'll hear something. Give it a lil' time. Im sure it'll come soon.

J.Walker

good guess.....they are probably still negotiating / finalizing for euro dates... they won't make the press release untill everything is ready.....album, artwork etc........... and since the beginning of march is when the big festivals like Rock Am Ring will confirm guns (tickets will be more expensive after that date) so I'd bet at that time we'd get an announcement on everything

yeah, give it a little more time. look at the all the momentum the leaks have created. in their minds i'm sure they want to let it roll as far as it can on it's own, then when it starts to die down.........BOOM!

The momentum is dying for me..., specially when I'm having the uncertainty if the leaks came from management.

The only "Semi Official" news we have are the dates confirmed by merck and richard fortus posting them on his web page...., the rest is a mystery...., that's why I want Axl to make a very big announcement In which he could explain everything so we stop speculating about things we don't know.

I was thinkig the same today. All we had this week are rumours and some news about some festivals. Some of the festivals where confirmed. And we have some rumours about the cd. Geffen/Interscope said that the new album will be released after the GH2 album and Axl said that Geffen/Interscope didn't have any idea when they gonna release the new album. Know,what do i have to believe? 3 songs where leaked last week and what do we get from the Guns camp? The news -from Merck- that forums who offer the songs will get a cease and desist. The same story for the radsiostations who play 1 of the songs. We where all waiting for a official announcement by Axl. But where is Axl? I think it's time that Axl shows us,the fans, some respect. Who made G N' R so big? We the fans. And who will buy the new album? Again,we the fans. I don't need the news that they play on some festival. I wanted to know when the new album is getting released. I wanted to know who is in the band and how the music will sound like. I'm a fan since 1988 and like the most of you here i also are still waiting for the new album since the last 10 years. I have a lot of respect and symphatie for Axl and it is getting time that he give some respect back to his fans. The 3 leaked songs are brilliant but when more songs or gonna be leaked without any announcement from Axl then i think that this is gonna determine his own succes.