waiting for ticketmaster to wake up....zzzz

Feena

yep...im so tired

half an hour to go

i was like 3 when slane happened so i wasnt there no

ive met someone who was there they said it was fantastic

Grr... bloody tictetmaster. Does it have a call waiting queue, or am I just going to have to keep ringing and hope I get through?

SG

Why dont you do it online?

HIYA!! IM IN THE SAME BOAT!

I wish i had been to slane (I was like 4yrs old at the time)

Tell us about it!!

Tell you about Slane?? I was 17, there were blue skies, 60K GNR fans in the Boyne Valley between the river and the castle on the hill the whole fucking thing was like a sunshine soaked dream... I've been to a lot of gigs over the years - Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Oasis, U2, Metallica and nothing compares..except Michael Jackson but hey that's MJ and he's a genius. So I've waited a long long time for the return. Saw Velvet Revolver at the Point last year they were deadly - were you there too?

yea im doind it online.. wheres the number for them? case my computer crashes or freezes at last minute....doesnt bear thinkin about really :scared:

There's two numbers - 0870 243 4455 to reach them from the UK, and +353 1 456 9569 for RoI. Both of 'em get you through to the Irish Ticketmaster site. And I'm using the internet as well, duh! Y'know... just in case...

SG

Tell us about it!!

Tell you about Slane?? I was 17, there were blue skies, 60K GNR fans in the Boyne Valley between the river and the castle on the hill the whole fucking thing was like a sunshine soaked dream... I've been to a lot of gigs over the years - Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Oasis, U2, Metallica and nothing compares..except Michael Jackson but hey that's MJ and he's a genius. So I've waited a long long time for the return. Saw Velvet Revolver at the Point last year they were deadly - were you there too?

Wow thats sounds like the bomb! :wub:

Velvet revolver? nah i found out the day after they had been in Ireland d'oh.. but anyways wouldnt be a huge VR fan, have a Scott phobia ya know?

GOD I CANT TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!!!

As for the ticketamster number Ive a different one its: 0818 719 300

Tell us about it!!

Wow thats sounds like the bomb! :wub:

Velvet revolver? nah i found out the day after they had been in Ireland d'oh.. but anyways wouldnt be a huge VR fan, have a Scott phobia ya know?

GOD I CANT TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!!!

As for the ticketamster number Ive a different one its: 0818 719 300

I hear ya...but fuck it I went to the VR gig for the lads and they were brilliant and yer man (Scott) was grand really a bit of a ponce and a poser but sure whatever he's into.

Ticketmaster awake yet??