waiting for ticketmaster to wake up....zzzz

Feena

cant fucking wait must be a huge demand seen as the seating tickets are sold out already which is a suprise and the guy on metalireland owns one of the shops that sells the tickets and hes usually spot on but it will not let me buy seating tickets but you know what i dont give a shit i have my standind and my pregnant girlfriend has her seating ticket with her girlfriend the unborn babys first real gig lol!!!! rock3

cant fucking wait must be a huge demand seen as the seating tickets are sold out already which is a suprise and the guy on metalireland owns one of the shops that sells the tickets and hes usually spot on but it will not let me buy seating tickets but you know what i dont give a shit i have my standind and my pregnant girlfriend has her seating ticket with her girlfriend the unborn babys first real gig lol!!!! rock3

great start to life.... lucky kid!

3 pubs across the road from it gonna have to find out if there is a pit!! if so i will have to be there queing fairly early! only the first couple of hundred get the pit wristbands!!!

Doors at 5 right??

that means that we have to queue for pit at like 2.00, think i will be over and back to pub to keep thanked up, it will be long wait

GNR never a band to appear on time!

Edited by duffmckegean