Slash in GN'R? Navaro in Velvet Revolver? WTF

RichardNixon

BIG NEWS!!!

Rumors from L.A. underground say SLASH is heading back to GUNS N’ ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Dave Navarro (Lead guitar in Camp Freddy with Matt and Scott and in “Oh my God” of GnR) was already asked to join Velvet Revolver.

If this news was confirmed that would explain why SLASH was the one and only talking about Chinese Democracy release and why we are going to see GnR in Milan on June 4th!!!

Maybe this is the reason why it seams SLASH is not working on VR new album

Source: http://www.webalice.it/foreveruntil/news.htm

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be absolutely huge news for the music industry, but I just don't see any way it could be true. I wish Axl/management would stop keeping us in the dark about things, and let us know whats going on... is it that big of a secret...

Its as far fetched as me having a picnic on the moon tomorrow afternoon.

Does make a lot of sense though. Slash should just say "Look Axl, I had to leave, coz you've not exactly done much the past 10 years. However, now you're ready to get going and have some material together, plus the fact you NEED a guitarist, I'm game for the job. I'll play lead for you better than any of these mutherfuckers!"

'Pigs' and 'Fly' spring to mind.

LA

That would be fucking great but I really dont belive it...I mean if slash joins so does Duff and Izzy.... I just dont belive it.

Is that site a reputable sources? Who is it exactly?

Dont know if it is reliable but it is the only site talking about it so I really dont want to have false hopes... If thats true Ill buy a beer to everyone that wants one as is wathing GNR in RIR