New Axl pic

hellrose place

Maybe he just has like 5 of the same shirt... maybe its that comfortable.

Very true. That's what Larry David did with the shirt he liked :huh:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that he's not wearing that same shirt... For one, I think all of the picture's we've seen of him recently have been at the Victoria's Secret party only... I simply refuse to believe that the picture of him with that one blonde tramp is real... no way. Secondly, I uhhh, . hm.. yeah, THINK ABOUT THAT though, seriously- why would he keep wearing the same shirt??? that makes no sense at all. I mean, maybe it does in a weird way, but... no. there's no way.

you know, for a guy who used to change his shirt 25 times a concert......it's odd seeing him wear the same shirt to all his social gatherings....

maybe he does have a whole closet full of them.....maybe i should get one

maybe we all should

The picture on her site (From link in original post) now says 'censored' and is just a black page. Her most recent interview was taken out of the podcast as well. She mentioned legal things were the reason... G'N' R telling her to shut her trap? :question:

Maybe the picture was a fake and she got busted for it. Is there any other proof that Axl was at this club???

Or management was upset that the club was using a pic of Axl to promote their business and this chick's career and band.

It is the same shirt Axl had on in NYC 2 weeks before.

Was this pictured photoshopped?????????