Another rumored sighting

leepayne2005

Eagle-eyed aftershow attendees will have noticed the kerfuffle around midnight between security and a

group of 3 guys... I don't want to comment, other than to say that whilst we were more than happy to

accomodate Slash and Duff, some wiseguy had to go and invite fucking Axl, and that's when shit got bad. If

you're reading this, mr Rose, it's nothing personal, we just don't have room for cornrows. We appreciated

the copy of Chinese Democracy though, and promise not to put it on ebay (however, I'll accept bids above

£5000 to my user-profile, linked at the top of this entry).

Source: http://www.biffyclyro.com/web/Diary

donnu if its bs but thought you might like to see it

Not a chance in hell!

Does anyone think for one second that Axl, Slash, and Duff would be playing a gig together and it gets no press whatsoever??

If you do, then you should start wearing a helmet because you're bound to stumble into traffic and get hit by a bus.

Edited by rocketking

God I hope not, they dont deserve to be back in the band, what about all the people that put their blood, sweat and tears into this album, do u think axl is gonna pick the old washed up band over them? I would loose soo much respect for axl if he did that...

And from the same board...

I ain't YSI it. If you haven't got it, and don't know how to get it, you're not getting it unless some noob posts it.

Track listing:

01 IRS

02 Just Another Sunday

03 Better

04 There Was A Time

05 Chinese Democracy

06 Madagascar

07 The Blues

08 Rhiad And The Bedouins

09 Oh My God

10 Silkworms

11 Oklahoma

12 Crash Diet

13 Sex, Drugs, And Rock & Roll

14 Shadow of Your Love

15 Dust in the Wind

16 Prostitute

thats only 7 out of 16 that are possible.

yeh i'm sure those fuckers know whats going on.

anyway this is actually true, i went down town to get my balls shaved by this big russian dude i know and SLASH was there and so was steve adler and when steve had time to take the needle out of his arm and the cock out of his mouth he was telling slash how cool it was that Axl had just asked him to play on the new album and he wanted steve to get the others back together as well but just forgot to do it himself.

Biffy Clyro are balls now. i saw them once supporting InMe who are also pretty balls. they were balls back then too.

Follow this link and the search (ctrl + F) for AXL, DUFF or SLASH.

Dunno about the source reability tho....

http://www.biffyclyro.com/web/Diary

for those who can't find it, it says:

"Eagle-eyed aftershow attendees will have noticed the kerfuffle around midnight between security and a group of 3 guys... I don't want to comment, other than to say that whilst we were more than happy to accomodate Slash and Duff, some wiseguy had to go and invite fucking Axl, and that's when shit got bad. If you're reading this, mr Rose, it's nothing personal, we just don't have room for cornrows. We appreciated the copy of Chinese Democracy though, and promise not to put it on ebay (however, I'll accept bids above £5000 to my user-profile, linked at the top of this entry). "

i don't know if its sarcasm or not. pretty damn unlikely again though, isn't it.

If this story is true and Axl did give them a copy of Chinese Democracy I think we could assume lots of other people have been given copies too. Therefore Axl cannot be really surprised that material keeps on being leaked if he's so careless with it.

Remeber this thread....i wonder if these pictures adds any credability to Axl being at the show or not. When i first saw the pictures i thought it strange as to why he would be there but maybe if the timeline is right he was visiting with Slash and Duff. I have no idea just throughing it out there.....

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=62805

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...blogID=89767308

If this is true (which i doubt) then Im starting to believe that Axl is using copies of chinese democracy as an international currency! :)

Not sure who the other bands are but I met the girls from the like a nd the base player is very hot!.. nice girls too!