New official single by weeks end!

gnrfan05

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck people stop posting this radio talk bull shit! Wait for something officail damn it!

Isn't that what this board is all about, if i wanted an official word, i would never come to this board. I want the inside scoop, the rumours, its like being an ESPN Insider... only better. Stuff like this gets me excited, so that when i hear the official announcement i can say - yeah, i already knew that.

Someone who lives in Boston and can listen to the station, go to www.WAAF.com and shoot them an email about the truth of this rumour!

Edited by KyleMac

I believe it, and I think the track will be "Catcher in the Rye"... I have heard that we will hear it by the end of the week... and I think we will. rock3

Edited by bdinan

If this is true, it totally kicks ass!

Yet here comes the but: When a single is handed to the radios, there should be also a music video to be given to the music channels at the same time. Is it possible that GNR already shot a video for that single without anybody involved in that project talking about it? Plus: Why is only one radio channel giving this kind of information, and no other?

We'll see on Friday, I guess...

i believe it, maybe becasue i want to, but maybe because of the dates confirmed, maybe the fire under axls ass realizing his albums leaking, maybe a lot of things, but i too hope its something we've never heard, even something we've never heard the name of with some b-sides, and itll be nice not having to search high n low to get it cz its being blocked by the board dictators

Somethings happening isnt it!

Well, merck says a statement regarding issues will be released in due course, thats what im waiting for.. if this turns out to be true, then fantastic!!!!!!! hope its better, that track would blow the fuck out of any tunes on any radio at the moment! its the daddy that song, heavy ass kicking rock!

Yet here comes the but: When a single is handed to the radios, there should be also a music video to be given to the music channels at the same time. Is it possible that GNR already shot a video for that single without anybody involved in that project talking about it? Plus: Why is only one radio channel giving this kind of information, and no other?

Music videos come much later than singles do dude. There's also no way they've filmed a music video already I don't think.

Music videos come much later than singles do dude. There's also no way they've filmed a music video already I don't think.

Why not? It would take 2-3 days...

I think this is legit. This isn't a GNR rumor from the band or an "insider" or some dipshit fan. This is a major radio station putting their rep out on the line.

I bet its just IRS though, man I hope its the first single and that the studio version is just 1,000,000 more times amazing then the demo. If you read into what he said "the kind we won't get sued for" you can assume hes talking about IRS right? I dont' know...shit I dont' care if its mary had a little lamb! hahah.

Guns....N....Roses...

Guns....N....Roses...

Guns....N....Roses...

Guns....N....Roses...

Guns....N....Roses...

rock1 rock3 rock2

We allready know that the wheels are set in motion. The summertour and everything. It's just a matter of time before it all starts. And march seems like a good month to start the madness ;)

Im on with Denny Doherty now, weekend guy filling in, bob said it....interesting.....more soon....He's going down the hall to check with the musical director......stay with me.....

ok...He came back, I was gonna post that if he took a long time, but he returned. He checked with the musical director...we had a good talk about the leaks and all..and YOU HEARD THE WHOLE THING WRONG!!!

What was apparently said by Bob before, or after Brownstone, was "Here's a song we can play that we won't get sued for". No offical word on anything, as a matter of fact he was asking me what I knew about Buckethead leaving and all that. So, via the musical director of WAAF, no new single coming that they know of.

SHIT! Sorry I got all excited over nothing.

Peace out.