PM to Admin (ERIC)

AbominableHoman

Okay. First off. I like you , you're a good guy.....dare I say handsome? I've ran into some dickhead people in my life, you aren't one of the dickheadish individuals I've encountered (ie the guys accusing me of homosexual tendencies in the biceps thread)

Now that I got the ass kissing out of the way. I'd like to ask you for a favor, a small favor.

See, when I first created this name. I had just turned 17, and you know, I was still a child. I hadn't finished high school, and I was getting through the real rough stages of puberty. I even listned to Ludacris. My mistake.

Anyways, I digress, I created this name, AND I MISSPELLED IT!

a·bom·i·na·ble Audio pronunciation of "Abominable" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-bm-n-bl)

adj.

1. Unequivocally detestable; loathsome: abominable treatment of prisoners.

2. Thoroughly unpleasant or disagreeable: abominable weather.

SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?! It should be AbominableHoman, not AbomanibleHoman.

If you could correct this for me....Leigh-Rok! has been informed of this incident, and he said he'd glady return this favor in any way possible.

Edited by AbomanibleHoman

Send a PM to admin (Eric), and he'll sort it out for you.

:krider:

I don't know if this subject is that personal.

Maybe I'll just change the name of the thread.

Just PM it man. He get's PM's like that on a regular basis. You can't even be sure he'll read this. :P

I just dedicated an ENTIRE thread to him (and my request).

He better get it. And besides He get's PM's like that on a regular basis, I'm sure he's got the inbox the size of my testicular appendage.. ;)

Edited by AbomanibleHoman