Has The Publicity Died Down?

slashplay

Guest JohnUlmer

What are your opinions? It seems to have gone quiet to me. Will a release be needed before rock in rio, or after?

Im not sure about the Publibity, ut the publicity has gone down alot. :)

PAZ

"Ut"? :)

What are your opinions? It seems to have gone quiet to me. Will a release be needed before rock in rio, or after?

It really depends on what Axl wants to do. With the failed tour in 02', I think Axl has no choices but to tour behind CD. I think once all the dates for the European tour are finalized, Axl will personally make a statement and 'Chinese Democracy' will start.

it hasn't died down...just because we come here every half an hour to see if anything's goin down, and nothing's happening...doesn't seem its dying out...

...as far as general guys on the street are concerned, the buzz is still as strong as ever!!

What publicity?

Frankly, I found it telling that the 'Rolling Stone' that came int he mail yesterday didn't have a peep about any of this. And they have always been a rather pro-Axl publication.

I think this is a bit of what I have said for some time that people seem to overvalue how much the world is still waiting on Axl Rose.

There was never that much publicity. A few web pages and newspaper mentions, and select rock radio stations giving it coverage.....but I doubt it even scratched the mainstream.

The average mainstream casual music listener has probably heard absolutely nothing about GNR this year.

Edited by PS_PoWeR

There was never that much publicity. A few web pages and newspaper mentions, and select rock radio stations giving it coverage.....but I doubt it even scratched the mainstream.

The average mainstream casual music listener has probably heard absolutely nothing about GNR this year.

I agree. The publicity for Axl's lawsuit against the Beverly Hills car dealer was all over the mainstream press. But the leaks aren't even being talked about by anyone but the diehard fans.

Im not sure about the Publibity, ut the publicity has gone down alot. :)

PAZ

"Ut"? :)

lol. hey man, these school computer keyboards suck. They lock everyonce in a while. :P

PAZ

I agree. The publicity for Axl's lawsuit against the Beverly Hills car dealer was all over the mainstream press. But the leaks aren't even being talked about by anyone but the diehard fans.

Not everyone knows about the leaks. Papers like LA Times have published articles on the leaks though.

More mainstream press and such will get more coverage when a release date is announced.