Chinese Democracy v. Blood on the Tracks

jnamc

Since I have been listening to the 4 new tracks in addition to ‘The Blues and Madagascar’ I can’t help but draw comparisons (lyrically at least) with Dylan’s ‘Blood on the Tracks’ album. I think that ‘Chinese Democracy’ in a way is going to be Axl’s ‘Blood on the Tracks’ album.

Anyone else see this or am I just pulling it out of my ass?

Also a note toward the discussion regarding whether or not the mainstream is going to accept CD. Yes I think they will but not as quickly as some of us. You have to remember that AFD did not do well until it was released for over a year or so. The make up of today’s music scene is lacking quality music much like the mid-80’s when AFD came out, so it will take a while for it to sink in--

Since I have been listening to the 4 new tracks in addition to ‘The Blues and Madagascar’ I can’t help but draw comparisons (lyrically at least) with Dylan’s ‘Blood on the Tracks’ album. I think that ‘Chinese Democracy’ in a way is going to be Axl’s ‘Blood on the Tracks’ album.

Anyone else see this or am I just pulling it out of my ass?

Also a note toward the discussion regarding whether or not the mainstream is going to accept CD. Yes I think they will but not as quickly as some of us. You have to remember that AFD did not do well until it was released for over a year or so. The make up of today’s music scene is lacking quality music much like the mid-80’s when AFD came out, so it will take a while for it to sink in--

Yeah, you're pulling it out of your ass....

:P