GN'R coming to Finland, Sweden & Denmark!

Wando

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jungle Blood

i am nothing more than a smile :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

i am pissing myself thisis going to be so great fffffffuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh!!!!

About the Sweden date:

Were not getting a Norwegian date, so i'll have to go to Sweden to see them.

My problem is that i'm young, and i've never left Norway before, Where's the globe? is it easy to find? is it local? close to any really cheap hotels?

How many people does it take?

I'm a man ;) sure i am, still alittle scary going to a different country alone, when i've never left norway before, haha :D and i live in a little town, with 10 000 citizans, stockholm is alittle bigger;)

I don't know shit:P but i gotta se GN'R! damn, they're playing every scandinavian country, exept Norway.. sad, sad day..

Same with me...only i want to go to the show in finland. Maybe some locals can help others. Where should i order tickets, once they´re out....im from estonia btw...someone should make a thread similar to the RIR thread....like people who go and stuff... and meeting and stuff like that... :unsure:

Edited by Kert

About the Sweden date:

Were not getting a Norwegian date, so i'll have to go to Sweden to see them.

My problem is that i'm young, and i've never left Norway before, Where's the globe? is it easy to find? is it local? close to any really cheap hotels?

How many people does it take?

I'm a man ;) sure i am, still alittle scary going to a different country alone, when i've never left norway before, haha :D and i live in a little town, with 10 000 citizans, stockholm is alittle bigger;)

I don't know shit:P but i gotta se GN'R! damn, they're playing every scandinavian country, exept Norway.. sad, sad day..

The Globe is in "Söder" just take the subway to "Globen" There is a hotel just next to Globen. http://www.globearenas.se for more info.

Around 10 000 I think.

Edited by jaeger

They should come and play in Norway too!

But to be safe i`ll try to get tickets for Stockholm, its chiper there anyway!

Not to piss u off or anything but read this:

(its in norwegian)

Side2.no link

Onley stupid Norwegians can say no to host GNR :anger: How lame is that?

Fuck, im going to Stocholm anyway rock3

any fellow Norwegians joining?? rock1