The silence is back again...

ralebava

Ok, the silent is back again... We havent more news about Chi-Dem...

It means two things:

1) The release is closer than ever

2) We have to wait 10 years more... :no:

What do u think?

preaparated?

Id have said it would be released, but now with more lawsuits, im worried again. It pisses me off.

Silence is back again? I think it is new gigs booked and stuff every other day. I don't call that silence. If you with silence mean that Axl ain't giving no interviews, then well, I say, wait a few month for CD to be released (hopefully), then he probably will give a number of interviews.

Why is anyone replying to this imbecile? The silence is back again? Yeah, and your shit all of a sudden doesn't stink. Please, we've had tracks leaked, Axl gallivanting around NY and LA playing his material for clubs, new tour dates confirmed. Must I remind you of what silence in the GNR camp is like? This poster is a brainless retard, who should be castrated while watching episodes of Fraggle Rock.

Why is anyone replying to this imbecile? The silence is back again? Yeah, and your shit all of a sudden doesn't stink. Please, we've had tracks leaked, Axl gallivanting around NY and LA playing his material for clubs, new tour dates confirmed. Must I remind you of what silence in the GNR camp is like? This poster is a brainless retard, who should be castrated while watching episodes of Fraggle Rock.

Imbecile??? Your mom havent start this thread.. Its me!!.... :rofl-lol:

It means two things:

What do u think?

You're an idiot.

They've just announced their first tour in four years. Yesterday Merck said that this wouldn't hold the album up!!! No one in the Gn'R camp can win with you lot, they might aswell just keep quiet.

R.

You're an idiot.

They've just announced their first tour in four years. Yesterday Merck said that this wouldn't hold the album up!!! No one in the Gn'R camp can win with you lot, they might aswell just keep quiet.

R.

Sorry what is that part? I must have missed something?

This is just the little quiet before the storm.

And what do you mean silence. They are going on a European tour this summer. So it won't be 10 more years.

They are in studio as we speak finishing up on the last song and making the album and the right preparation to the tour. We haven't seen a new pic of axl in 2 weeks and you are talking about silence. Where the hell have you been before this. Before the leaks.

When all we had to discuss was the lengt of thair carrots etc.

Finally we got news and a more possible release then ever. And you talk about silence.

:no:

My friend bet me 5 Irish Car Bombs (the drink with Guinness and whiskey, sorry if it offends anyone from Ireland) that Chinese Democracy will be released by May 1st. I think Im in the money to win, even though I would gladly lose this bet just to see the damn album in stores. As time passes on the more worried I get about it never being released.

You're an idiot.

R.

Sorry what is that part? I must have missed something?

To be clear this is a counter claim and a result of them suing Axl not just once but twice.

When information is not provided everyone complains yet when detailed information is offered up there are a large number of people who try to second guess it.

This will not delay the new album - quite the opposite - tying up these loose ends allows us to get on with it

R.

No one is giving him a break because his statement is so far from the truth, how much silence was there during 2005, 2004, 2003 and now in the fiirst 3 months of 2006 we have had more info and news than in the last 3 years.

I expect some GNR interviews to happen over the next few months before they perform in the summer and of course they will get plenty of coverage and discussion in the media, that ain't silence and anyone who have been around the last 4 or 5 years will know that GNR are certainly making noises

Edited by King_of_Beers

It means two things:

What do u think?

Don't mind on my english...

We have more news than ever, Axl is talking, Merck is talking and there are new tour dates scheduled almost every day. I wouldn't call that silence.

*CLOSED*