Most underrated musician

adnan

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'd like to think I know some of the most underrated musicians.

Me too. I was thinking the same. One of them is JUSTIN FOX of MEDUSA STONE.

Well I meant, people who never made it on anything but a local level. Like my former bass player, who is the best musician I have ever played with but can't afford a place to stay anymore. He used to be part of the Bay-area scene in the late 60's, he can play in any style, he's just a tremendous bassist. But he has gone through some tragic shit and now he has ended up pretty much nowhere.

Another guy I know from North Carolina, great blues singer, haven't seen him in years or heard anything about him. Never has had a record deal, but damn talented and unique.

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789

Another guy I know from North Carolina, great blues singer, haven't seen him in years or heard anything about him. Never has had a record deal, but damn talented and unique.

Perhaps it was Justin Fox of Medusa Stone.

Well, that's blues rock...

but yeah, this guy I was talking about... I kno whim sorta, and he's got a good strong following, but not signed... tours the southeast and is based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. Fantastic, amazing singer and guitarist.... solos with tons of soul WHILE singing lead... that's incredibly hard to do... fronts a power trio known as Medusa Stone.

Dan Swanö He is like a swedish and metal Dave Grohl. Sings,guitars, drums, keyboards....etc. He has LOADS of music credentials, just look at the article! He has played different parts in many bands,and created an entire epic 40 minute one track album ON HIS OWN! He's a living legend, and so appallingly underrated.

Yeah, Dan should get more respect.. He's nice guy. I also did with him interview to my next Ramones book. My second book contains Ramoniac birthday story in Dizzy Reed's family.

Jari-Pekka

http://ramones.kauhajoki.fi

The Most Complete And Updated RAMONES Homepage Already Since 1995

Edited by Jari-Pekka Laitio-Ramone

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Perhaps it was Justin Fox of Medusa Stone.

Well, that's blues rock...

but yeah, this guy I was talking about... I kno whim sorta, and he's got a good strong following, but not signed... tours the southeast and is based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. Fantastic, amazing singer and guitarist.... solos with tons of soul WHILE singing lead... that's incredibly hard to do... fronts a power trio known as Medusa Stone.

Sounds cool, the man I speak of is Abe Reid, doubt you have heard of him though.