Alice Cooper owns your asses

adnan

better give 'em back or I'll sue him! I branded those just the other day, they are obviously mine.

donkies.jpg

:laugh::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I seriously reenacted in that order what the emoticons did. Hilarioius.

HEY STOOPID KICKS ASS! Especially the title track.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

His radio show is very good, I like his selections better than anything else on the air. But becoming so acquainted with the reasonable, even-toned gentleman you hear on the radio has ruined his act for me.

Does anyone else get "Alice Cooper:Nights" locally?

His radio show is very good, I like his selections better than anything else on the air. But becoming so acquainted with the reasonable, even-toned gentleman you hear on the radio has ruined his act for me.

You know he became a "re-born christian" in 1991 right? So he isn't all badass anymore, I don't think he even wears all that makeup to his shows anymore. Music's still awesome though. rock3

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You know he became a "re-born christian" in 1991 right? So he isn't all badass anymore, I don't think he even wears all that makeup to his shows anymore. Music's still awesome though. rock3

I did not know that.