Picture of Axl at Sopranos party

Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just read in another forum that Axl is in NYC this time because of the final touches for the release of the album, which means mastering at Sterling Sound.

Apart from this, it's pretty obvious HE IS in NYC, according to the news of the Sopranos premiere and some drunken fan who spitted Axl in one of his contacts... absurd but great news at the same time!!!

The pic with Gandolfini is great, I'm glad he's a Sopranos fan. Here in Spain we have watched only five seasons and we have to wait for the 6th until winter time.

Cheers to everybody.

Axlsoprano.jpg

OMG... :o can you se that leather Jacket?....he doesn't look cool, and certainly not a ROCK STAR.....OMG what we gonna do?

OH MY GOD......Oh My GOD....am freaking out here............ he needs a fashion adviser!

Oh My GOD! :o

Axl, you look fucking cool! rock2 rock3

Guest JohnUlmer

Axlsoprano2.jpg

Which one wears the 'hair peice'?

With a red suit he'd look just like Santa Claus. He's got that pervy old geezer grin.

Guest JohnUlmer

Axlsoprano.jpg

No, Axl. Just...no. You look like a child-molesting Santa Claus who's been fired from the local mall and wandered into some luxurious party and is checking out everyone's children.

"C'mere Junior...sit on Uncle Axl's lap! I'll write a song about you if you do!"

All that's missing are the milk and cookies. However judging by his paunch I'm guessing he already ate them.

Just kidding...I think his weight is looking "better" than it did a few years ago. Still, there's room for improvement, style-wise.

I mean, the botox is looking better than it did in '02. I'm an Axl fan, I border on being an "Axlite" at times, but I will not object to the "theory" (if that's what you want to call it) that he had some type of surgery or botox injections. His skin looks waaay too tight and shiny.

Also, his cheeks are rosy red, and they look fake like plastic. Yet you can tell that otherwise he is getting older and it doesn't really "match" - it doesn't look natural at all. Some areas of his face are pulled back (especially around the eyebrows) and other areas are not. Not a very good look, Axl.

And come on. Ditch the earring studs. If you're going to go out in a leather jacket and snaz it up, don't look like an asshole. Ditch the braids. It is time. I know you're trying to make a new type of fashion statement or something, but it looks like you're just jumping on the KoRn bandwagon. Time to get off.

Here's my suggestion for Axl if he happens to read this. Wake up tomorrow, take out the cornrows. Look at yourself in the mirror, slap yourself five times, and then say, "I'm white." Then unpluck whatever is pulling your skin back and let it all hang out so your face doesn't look like a waxed bowling ball's surface.

Then, get rid of the fucking nu-metal gear and get some real clothes. No more baggy jerseys and workout pants.

Sorry, I had to say that.

EDIT: Just in case Axl does read this (and my luck it would be the ONE post of mine he were to read while randomly checking Internet forums after a four-year hiatus), I've been in support of him and "New" GN'R from the start -- but I've always had reservations about his "new" image and I think after seeing all these recent pictures of him, it's gotten worse. It's just my opinion, I'm not criticizing the guy personally and still hold him in high regard.

Edited by JohnUlmer

Guest JohnUlmer
Since when did JohnUlmer become a member of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?

Well, I didn't want to say anything, but I have a two-year contract with HBO. My alias on the show is Enrique.

No, Axl. Just...no. You look like a child-molesting Santa Claus who's been fired from the local mall and wandered into some luxurious party and is checking out everyone's children.

LOL :xmasssanta:

Guest JohnUlmer

nypost31206a7qh.jpg

The earring studs are more clear in this one. So are the cornrows.

GET RID OF THEM AXL!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE!!!!

Even James Gandolfini is laughing at you! Not with you - at you! Look at his smile. That's not a "My God, I've met Axl Rose!" smile. That's a "My God, Axl Rose looks like Santa Claus with cornrows!" smile!