Picture of Axl at Sopranos party

Just_a_little_patience

I'm surprised we only have one picture of Axl at the event. On t.v. i could see that a lot of flashes all over him. So the photographers (or paparazzis) took a lot of pics of him at that moment

There probably wasn't anything that made him look like a complete asshat, so they didn't see any reason to release it. Bad press tends to sell more.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, I posted about this real fast in the other picture thread, but didnt think it warranted its own discussion haha, but yeah it was just a split second shot, where they were panning across some celebs on the red carpet. I was hoping they were going to interview him about the show(they had some celebrities, ie Regis Philbin say a few things) but no such luck. It was cool to see him in motion though.

There seems to be a large number of people who think this photograph is fraudulent.

How can you ass-crack sniffers believe this picture to be fake? In the photo, that "version" so to speak of Axl's face has never even been in the 2006 photos. Therefore it certainly is NOT fake.

There seems to be a large number of people who think everything is fake. When a guy named "Wes" came around saying he had these GNR tracks everyone said "Bullshit" then we hooked us up with IRS and TWAT and some of Better.

Then we first started hearing about the GNR concerts over in Europe, and instantly there were about 40 posts calling bullshit.

Then again I think those same people are use to not getting their hopes up....

Must we have a fat person standing next to Axl in every new pic, btw?

Thats a new strategy to make him look skinny :ph34r:

EDIT: ooohh... i love to see him having a good time ... but he has party all nights :o

Edited by Argentina Roses