Supporters section

Gunner

Should there be a section where only the supporters could post?

I just thought almost everyone who is a supporter here is with pure intentions and with sensible posts...

I think a supporters section might be a good way to gather some nice people more closer together..

Just a thought... What do you think?

I just thought almost everyone who is a supporter here is with pure intentions and with sensible posts...

I think a supporters section might be a good way to gather some nice people more closer together..

Bad idea imo. That way you create too much of an elite within the forum. A section others can't read is bad. It only sparks rumors and cliques. I still see where you're comming from with wanting to make it easier to see just the sencible stuff. But this is not the right way I think.

And also, there are a lot of people that woul like to support the forum, but can't. It's kind of unfair. Besides, we get enough benefits as it is; more PM space, access when the forum is offline, ect.

Bad idea imo. That way you create too much of an elite within the forum. A section others can't read is bad. It only sparks rumors and cliques. I still see where you're comming from with wanting to make it easier to see just the sencible stuff. But this is not the right way I think.

Yeah true. That's what I thought people would think but thought I'd throw it out there anyways...

Just sometimes I get tired of all the senseless provocation etc. but I guess it's just something that's part of the whole thing. :(

bad idea, im with ron on this one

i would also like to become a supporter so my name is in green...thats the primary reason well

but i cant afford it so if someone wishes to pay it for my id be very grateful :huh:

I would like to become a supporter. but the post where it stood what to do is gone??? Don't eric want more cash???

you can become a supporter by clicking the donate button on the mygnrforum homepage. or by clicking here

How do we become a supporter and how much does it cost?

to become a supporter follow the link above and it costs $5 which is about £2.84-ish

Edited by ssiscool

I will become a supporter when I get the money to it. A little low right now. But I get some the 15th.

ohnoes.gifOh Shit! I'm going to resign my green badge.moon1.gif

I'd be happy just to get things like PM message archive working again for the first time this year, instead of attachments that read...

PGh0bWw+CjxoZWFkPgo8bWV0YSBodHRwLWVxdWl2PSJjb250ZW50LXR5cGUiIGNvbnRlbnQ9InRl

eHQvaHRtbDsgY2hhcnNldD08JSBDSEFSU0VUICU+IiAvPgoJPHRpdGxlPlByaXZhdGUgTWVzc2Fn

ZSBBcmNoaXZlPC90aXRsZT4KCTxzdHlsZSB0eXBlPSJ0ZXh0L2NzcyI+CgkJaHRtbHsKCQkJb3Zl

cmZsb3cteDogYXV0bzsKCQl9CgkJCgkJYm9keXsKCQkJYmFja2dyb3VuZC1jb2xvcjogI2ZmZjsK

CQkJY29sb3I6ICMwMDA7CgkJCWZvbnQtZmFtaWx5OiBWZXJkYW5hLCBUYWhvbWEsIEFyaWFsLCBz

YW5zLXNlcmlmOwoJCQlmb250LXNpemU6IDExcHg7CgkJCW1hcmdpbjowcHg7CgkJCXBhZGRpbmc6

MHB4OwoJCQl0ZXh0LWFsaWduOmNlbnRlcjsKCQkgICB9CgkJICAgCgkJYTpsaW5rLCBhOnZpc2l0

ZWQsIGE6YWN0aXZlewoJCQljb2xvcjogIzAwMDsKCQkJdGV4dC1kZWNvcmF0aW9uOiB1bmRlcmxp

x1000

Subtle hint almost worthy of a new complaining thread :ph34r:

Being a supporter is a state of mind, paying the money just gives you the title.

Though it is known that supporters make this forum tick, we are like the mafia.Nothing happens on this forum without the elite supporters say so :lol:

lol :rofl-lol: