penis size thread

Axls_Disillusion

someone deleted my thread about penis size.. I dont want to break any rules, so I just want to see what was wrong with it so I dont do it again.

Was it the link to the enlargement products? Or the topic of discussion? (people seemed interested in the discussion - its a taboo issue).

I have no problem following the rules so just let me kno and I'll wont let it happen again.

The mods are becoming more uptight about sex related threads I think... Good in my opinion because we do not want another sex thread era in anything goes <_<

The mods are becoming more uptight about sex related threads I think... Good in my opinion because we do not want another sex thread era in anything goes <_<

Mate you love discussing penis size don't even lie! :laugh: Why do you always talk to me about it on msn? Obssessed you are...

Mate you love discussing penis size don't even lie! :laugh: Why do you always talk to me about it on msn? Obssessed you are...

:rolleyes:

Sure mate... sure...

I suppose its understandable being thers a lot of underage ppl on this site.

But some people have questions and curiousities they are too embarassed to talk about, and I think a topic on that might be helpful to some people.. jmo.

but like I said, I intend to follow the rules here so I will do that with no argument.

someone deleted my thread about penis size.. I dont want to break any rules, so I just want to see what was wrong with it so I dont do it again.

Was it the link to the enlargement products? Or the topic of discussion? (people seemed interested in the discussion - its a taboo issue).

I have no problem following the rules so just let me kno and I'll wont let it happen again.

Your thread was like a cut n paste from an "Enlarge Your Penis" spam mail. Advertising is not allowed and especially not medical ads. We have a lot of young members in here.

Nothing wrong with the topic though.

Your thread was like a cut n paste from an "Enlarge Your Penis" spam mail. Advertising is not allowed and especially not medical ads. We have a lot of young members in here.

Nothing wrong with the topic though.

ok thanks jack, fair enough. I sware i wrote it all myself! I did gather some stats from the site but the story is all true :)