Slash Signature Wah

Slash had a special circuit in his Wah. It was for a gain boost or sometihng, which is in this wah as well.

Ah ok.

I'm looking for a Wah at the moment that will give me the Wah tone of Clapton when he was in Cream. His Wah work in White Room is simply the sex.

I know what you mean. He used a Vox wah in his Cream days, so you may wanna check those out. Jimmy Page also used a Vox wah, which sounds great on the whole lotta love solo.

Ah yes, a Vox wah, i've heard awesoem things about them. Alot of people only reakon Vox's and Crybaby's are the only two Wahs worth getting. I'll try out a Vox next time im at the guitar shop.

And oh, heres some Cream vids i found on Youtube if you aint seen them before, if your interested.

Interview with Clapton about his Fool SG (lol look how he has to stomp the shit outta his Wah pedal)

Cream - Sunshine of Your Love

I know what you mean. He used a Vox wah in his Cream days, so you may wanna check those out. Jimmy Page also used a Vox wah, which sounds great on the whole lotta love solo.

Ah yes, a Vox wah, i've heard awesoem things about them. Alot of people only reakon Vox's and Crybaby's are the only two Wahs worth getting. I'll try out a Vox next time im at the guitar shop.

And oh, heres some Cream vids i found on Youtube if you aint seen them before, if your interested.

Interview with Clapton about his Fool SG (lol look how he has to stomp the shit outta his Wah pedal)

Do you mean his woman tone or like a "mid cocked" wah tone? I don't know, but for the woman tone i just knock my Crybaby back and rock it slightly to give it a sort of bite. Works for me

As for the Slash wah, didn't he use a rackmount system? I've heard good things about those, but never got to try one out

Do you mean his woman tone or like a "mid cocked" wah tone? I don't know, but for the woman tone i just knock my Crybaby back and rock it slightly to give it a sort of bite. Works for me

As for the Slash wah, didn't he use a rackmount system? I've heard good things about those, but never got to try one out

Watch the interview dude, Clapton talks about his tones.

Woman tone is a neck humbucker with the tone set to Zero, it's a sweet whining tone (SWLABR is a perfect song to get an idea)

And oh, i tried a Vox Wah, and holy shit Vox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crybaby.

They just twice as vocal and have a bigger range, they are just so classic sounding, you can get a Hendrix/Clapton/Page Wah tone in seconds.