Lame band names

The Volitan

simple plan suck so much, they are all such wankers, it would be so cool if their tour bus crashed off a cliff :anger:

my fellow mygnrforum.com-ers, unite and kick the shit out of anyone who claims that SP are punk :anger:

good charlotte, thats a stupid name------i dont know if anyone brought it up but yeah, gc sucks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple plan suck so much, they are all such wankers, it would be so cool if their tour bus crashed off a cliff :anger:

my fellow mygnrforum.com-ers, unite and kick the shit out of anyone who claims that SP are punk :anger:

good charlotte, thats a stupid name------i dont know if anyone brought it up but yeah, gc sucks

I agree. It is absurd to call a band Good Charlotte.

Velvet Revolver :rofl-lol:

C'mon, it was only a matter of time until someone said it :)

Grimo.

Damn it.. I was going to say that.. the first time I told someone about VR they asked if it was Gnr ripoff... some people are so stupid they are smart... anything main stream sucks right now... alot of hardcore bands have stupid names.. one of my all time favorite suckers...

Orion.

ahh simple plan and good charlotte.. we are so punk we date hillary duff wow.. sid vicious and the ramones are rolling over in their graves.

Guest Jungle Blood
Its not a band name, but what self-respecting guitarist would call himself Yngwie Malmsteen?

Yngwie? :unsure:

And all of the other shredding fanatics would love to call themselves Yngwie Malmsteen...

Yeah! And what the fuck is with bands using almost complete sentences for their names? Death Cab for Cutie? Jimmie Eats World? Texas Is the Reason (I've actually been searching for full sentences for about 25 minutes cuz i just think emo band names generally suck.) And how about "The evil elephant stole my girlfriend so now I'm going to be a non-conformist by conforming to the rest of the fuckin' emo fags and play shitty music." That's my favorite emo band name

Its not a band name, but what self-respecting guitarist would call himself Yngwie Malmsteen?

Uh...ask his parents. He didn't feel like changing his name like the rest of the 80's guitarists. I mean, you can be an 80's hair metal person too. Just take your first name, and that will be your first name. Then for your last name, take your middle name and use a varient of it (add an "s" or a "son" or something like that.) For example: My first name is Peter, my middle name is Jeffrey. My 80's rocker name is Peter Jeffreys. Pretty good, huh? Of course, if you have an unusual name, it won't work really well

• 2 weeks later...