No Angel

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ora_gOSlgHA

Girl Gone Bad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sT1fG6Vbz-g

Edited by Crash Diet

Your singers voice is shit.

The vocals doesn't sound good at all.

Well you lot can suck my big ones

Can any of you two sing 3.5 octaves? WOW don't think so. Besides, i've only been singing for 8 months now ;)

Don't listen to them man, I think it was quite intresting and original rock3 And cool

The vocals doesn't sound good at all.

Well you lot can suck my big ones

Can any of you two sing 3.5 octaves? WOW don't think so. Besides, i've only been singing for 8 months now ;)

Don't listen to them man, I think it was quite intresting and original rock3 And cool

Hey thanks dude. Yeah im open to critisism...but "your shit" and "i don't like your voice" arn't really the same kinda thing. besides. You can't just magic a strong singing voice out of no were. You need to train it. And 8 months ago i couldn't sing any higher than Mr Brownstone (not includin the high bits at the end). So i don't care really. By my standards i'm doing very well

Edited by Crash Diet

''Well you lot can suck my big ones''

That's not very nice. :(

''Can any of you two sing 3.5 octaves? WOW don't think so. Besides, i've only been singing for 8 months now''

It doesn't really mather how many octaves you can sing if it doesn't sound good. From what I heard, I think you sound like a bad Axl-rip off. You should try to do your own thing, because what you do now sounds very forced. It was quite hard to hear the vocals on those clips, though. Upload something with better quality so one can give a bit more substantial criticism.

I hope there won't be no bad blood between us in the future because of my criticism. If you want to improve as a singer you've got to be able to handle it.

:)

''Can any of you two sing 3.5 octaves? WOW don't think so. Besides, i've only been singing for 8 months now''

It doesn't really mather how many octaves you can sing if it doesn't sound good. From what I heard, I think you sound like a bad Axl-rip off. You should try to do your own thing, because what you do now sounds very forced. It was quite hard to hear the vocals on those clips, though. Upload something with better quality so one can give a bit more substantial criticism.

I hope there won't be no bad blood between us in the future because of my criticism. If you want to improve as a singer you've got to be able to handle it.

Yeah, i accept critisism when it's given. But, the way i sing...it just comes out that way. I don't try to rip off Axl, it's like me talking with a Liverpool accent...i don't do it on purpose. It comes out that way. Yeah, my vocals arn't strong and the scream is forced (like every other fuckin singers...) but i've only been singing for 8 months. So it's not that bad. If you look at Axl, how long had he been singing for by the time they did AFD?

Singing takes time to improve. It's not something you can do over night. Maybe people should respect that more. Have you ever tried singing before? At least i'm giving it a go. It's better than just sitting behind a computer on a forum going "oh your shit"

Nah, no bad blood. I'm improving all the time. Everyone does. But some actual critisism would be nice. Some that can be given from another singer not just someone who thinks everyone should should like Axl

ditto

artful screaming... actually, i'll just call it some really bad screaming

You can suck my big ones aswell :)

preety good stuff. yea whoever said try to sing more natural is rfight not a horrible job better than me singing like axl but if you use more of your own voice it would sound more original. i sand on our last EP and it sucked but you know do what you like if its fun. and dude get some longer footage i wanna hear a whole soing lol

Edited by kaddisonmoore

Yeah, i accept critisism when it's given. But, the way i sing...it just comes out that way. I don't try to rip off Axl, it's like me talking with a Liverpool accent...i don't do it on purpose. It comes out that way. Yeah, my vocals arn't strong and the scream is forced (like every other fuckin singers...) but i've only been singing for 8 months. So it's not that bad. If you look at Axl, how long had he been singing for by the time they did AFD?

Singing takes time to improve. It's not something you can do over night. Maybe people should respect that more. Have you ever tried singing before? At least i'm giving it a go. It's better than just sitting behind a computer on a forum going "oh your shit"

Nah, no bad blood. I'm improving all the time. Everyone does. But some actual critisism would be nice. Some that can be given from another singer not just someone who thinks everyone should should like Axl

I am a singer myself, and I think I've been taking lessons for 8 months too. :)

You sound like cookie monster.

in a good way. :)

Lmao!

I am a singer myself, and I think I've been taking lessons for 8 months too. :)

I only did about 4 singing lessons. Basically i learned how to breath and warm up. Hows your singing going then? I need to get more to strengthen my head and middle voice. Time will solve that. But for now, I'm Chrisi Rokks: Singer of Roadkill

Fair enough. I wasn't a real fan of the vocals either to be honest, they were a little too rough for me - just sounded a bit screechy.

I'm not trying to bag you, that was just my honest opinion. Don't take it the wrong way mate.

Yeah, the vocals are rough. But for me to project my voice loud enough, because i've only been singing properly a short while, i have to push it harder...hence the scream. When my head voice gets stronger im going for the "Axl AFD style" scream. Moderate with more singing and control

Lay off the ciggies dude :lol:

Haha yeah, i started to make my voice rougher...oops :unsure:

Hows your singing going then?

It's going quite good. I'm not planning on becoming a lead singer, though; I'm a guitarist. My voice is too good to be rock n' roll, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, i'm a lead guitarist. I only started singing because i was more or less seduced by Axl's voice and movement on stage. I wanted to be like him. I wanna be a rock n' roll singer like steve tyler/axl/vince neil. Practise and time will help me improve and stuff

Ok, for the LAST time!!! I am NOT trying to rip off Axl. It's just what comes out when i sing! I can't help it.

Well, I don't think you should sing then. It won't get you anywhere.

Well i don't think you should be breathing...but i guess im stuck with it

EDIT: Won't get me anywhere? Haha ok. You tell all the girls who come up 2 me after gigs saying "Wow you're amazing, you sing like Axl Rose!!" and the rest writes itself...well it did until i got a girlfriend. But i still love the attention

Edited by Crash Diet