This MUST be the new logo

bac102205

the logo is OK. but its not better than the original

^Exactly, it looks cool, but, not a patch on the original, the orignal logo is an Icon, in the true meaning of the word!!

P.s @Spoon, he`s the fuckin spit outta Adrien Brody in that pic, nice spot!!

Yesterday I contacted the Ops Manager of the company organizing the Hungarian Gn'R concert. He sent me the official conecrt logo, which is the same as you found at 4tus.com. With a bigger resolution, you can find the logo here:

http://www.gunsnroses.hu/other/pictures/logo.jpg

:o:o:o

Oh no! It uses the "N" and the "&" sign IN THE SAME LOGO. The universe will implode upon itself! STOP THE INSANITY!

Yesterday I contacted the Ops Manager of the company organizing the Hungarian Gn'R concert. He sent me the official conecrt logo, which is the same as you found at 4tus.com. With a bigger resolution, you can find the logo here:

:o:o:o

Oh no! It uses the "N" and the "&" sign IN THE SAME LOGO. The universe will implode upon itself! STOP THE INSANITY!

The band is GUNS N' ROSES not Guns & Roses.. In the logo "&" is used for design reasons :rolleyes:

Just went to the Ricahrd Fortus official website. Under his "on tour" section he has put up what we all have been believing as the official new logo. I guess if he has it on his website, it's been cleared with Mr. Rose?

http://www.richardfortusonline.com/rfo2/ontour.htm

http://www.4tus.com/

Not so much new as a mix of old and new. Quite why they used the same font style as Buckethead uses is mystery, only that it looks a little Chinese like. The new wornout/aged look to the new font reminds me of cowboys, which is maybe delibrate, as GnR always had that cowboys thing going on.

:o OMG! Jeese, I'm glad I logged on. I'm doing the G n' R logo in stained glass. In the middle of cutting glass (and grinding the edges)for the right gun. Finished the roses (they're perfect :) ) The guns look good too so far. Was half tempted to leave it just as is without the big round thing behind it because it looks excellent like it is... I have plans for it to fit into a porthole window apx. 24" in diameter, not anymore. Welp, such is life. Glad he kept the guns.

Thank you for posting that bac102205 you just saved me a lot of hassle.

Edited by tryinharder

:o OMG! Jeese, I'm glad I logged on. I'm doing the G n' R logo in stained glass. In the middle of cutting glass (and grinding the edges)for the right gun. Finished the roses (they're perfect :) ) The guns look good too so far. Was half tempted to leave it just as is without the big round thing behind it because it looks excellent like it is... I have plans for it to fit into a porthole window apx. 24" in diameter, not anymore. Welp, such is life. Glad he kept the guns.

Thank you for posting that bac102205 you just saved me a lot of hassle.

Some people are very dedicated!!!

Respect :shades:

no5qu.jpg

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Stone Temple Pilots used a star logo on there no.4 album. This must mean that Scott has joined GNR :P

Actually, it means they're going to cover "We Built this City" by Starship.

That is the right logo. It is the one they uses in the adds. And would the once who announce the show public use a fake logo when they have been in tuch with the people in charge???? NO!!!!

So this is the official. What pisses me of is that the "N'" is not centered at the star.

The best album cover I've seen so far is the one by some band (I can't remember the name of) which depicts the face of Chinese President, Mou, who is wearing a Red, White, and Blue, American Flag Uncle Sam top hat. The back drop is the red chinese flag with the yellow stars on it. It anyone knows what I'm talking about please post that picture if you can because it's hilarious and I think everyone would like to see it...I would post it myself but I'm too damn computer illiterate to know how... :(:P

peace,

HGZ

...oh and I think that band tried to name their album Chinese Democracy if I remember correctly...you know I think I may have that SomeTimers Desease...Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't... :question::rofl-lol:

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ