Wow, GNR Fans Live On

Fender Bender

Been keeping an eye on this website for a few years now.

Postively, for sure, Chinese Democracy was supposed to be released come heck or high water in November 2005.

Now here we are, 5 months (or is that 14 years) later and the GNR camp says it is this year.

I guess Axel pulled the curtain over many eyes including the label that spent millions on the un-released album.

I suppose my post will get deleted as a "non-bliever".

I don't keep a monthly watch here. So, has anyone else thrown there hands up in disgust yet?

My humble opinion-

Saw the new GNR lineup at the MTV awards a few years ago. Thought, cool here we go.

Axle re-enters his cloak room to be never heard from again.

Deep inside he knows the new album can't meet the hype. Even if it is great. Who cares? Release it and tour.

He needs to act like a champion race car driver. Get RID of what don't work. Add more of what does work.

Axel's number one goal - Be a mystery that no one will read.

Asxls reality - Music biz moved on from GNR long ago.

lol..axel,axle,axsl,alxs...geez im confused now!!

:lol: I don't know about many of you, but when someone can't spell 'Axl' right at least once in any sentence, their opinion loses all credibility, and just becomes irrelevant.

Postively, for sure, Chinese Democracy was supposed to be released come heck or high water in November 2005.

Now here we are, 5 months (or is that 14 years) later and the GNR camp says it is this year.

I guess Axel pulled the curtain over many eyes including the label that spent millions on the un-released album.

I don't keep a monthly watch here. So, has anyone else thrown there hands up in disgust yet?

My humble opinion-

Saw the new GNR lineup at the MTV awards a few years ago. Thought, cool here we go.

Deep inside he knows the new album can't meet the hype. Even if it is great. Who cares? Release it and tour.

He needs to act like a champion race car driver. Get RID of what don't work. Add more of what does work.

The music "biz" moved on from GN'R long ago? Is that why we are subjected to run of the mill dog shit like Nickelback and The White Stripes?

My humble opinion-

The music "biz" moved on from GN'R long ago? Is that why we are subjected to run of the mill dog shit like Nickelback and The White Stripes?

Actually, he's right. The music business moved onto Nirvana, which then influenced every other band to go mainstream, playing power chords until they whine about blisters.

What the hell? Did Gender Bender type with his ass or something? How can you mispell 'Axl' so many times in one post?

Besides, what makes this guy so sure CD was supposed to be released on November '05?

Ha ha. I figured the wrong spelling of Axhole would raise a few as$holes.

I guess the F and S words are acceptable on this website now.

Good to see the Militant GNR's live on. Ready to flame any non-believers.

Most interesting to see that no one said "but wait the new album will be released on blah blah blah".

I guess the longer the wait the more callous the replies will be.

Kind of like fishing for fish in a shallow barrel.

Targets like this are too easy.

Most interesting to see that no one said "but wait the new album will be released on blah blah blah".

i agree with almost all of what you said, but if i were you id STOP

this place is VERY sensitive when it comes to axl bashing, even if the stuff is true....

prepare for major flaming from idiots who repeat the same shit over and over again.....................

It's not that you were a "non-beleiver". People flamed you because you say you've been "keeping an eye on this website for a few years" yet you still don't know how to spell 'Axl'. If you can't find the humor in that, then you have no personality, my friend.

hmm probably another member,

he's probably spelling Axl wrong on purpose...

James S.

hes trying to irritate people like axls_disillision and colt 1234, in case you havent noticed

Edited by tainted_conscience

I don't mind being the lightning rod that all flames come thru.

I've got broad shoulders and can carry the load.

I've got all of the GNR CD's. And always hold out the small hope that a new album will be released. Wish I could find some vinyl, but they are WAY hard to find.

Beat me up.

I suppose it will be therapy for some that are still waiting for Korea Repulica.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

My humble opinion-

Your opinion is irrelevant because you know much less than all of us.

hmm...

if he's been watching us doesnt this rule come in line?

9) Members should have only ONE screen name. Having a second screen name will be tolerated but extra screen names will be deleted without warning

James S. anyways, why did you suddenly call yourself a gnr fan? ;)

Ok, everyone back slowly away from their bong pipes.

It'll be alright tomorrow.

Ex-al still won't release his album but the world will continue on.

There used to be some humor around here.

I guess the only fans left have REALLY puckered up arses.

Thanks for the snappy responses. Definitely some good laughs compared to some of the other web sites I visit.

Nobody around here really takes themselves THAT seriously do they.

To make up for Whinese Gutless and Runnynoses I have been listening to Metallica.

James Hetfield was way more cool than Axle Grease was anyways.