Axl's Political stance

Hatts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a waste of fucking first post. seriously, could you have made it more pointlesS? at least introduce your self.

anyways, wlecome the forum, and what is the difference between Reublic, and Democratic?

TW@

Woah brother are questions not welcome here? Also man I used to be a regular on this board a long time ago I just got back into this again. But thanks for the welcome.

what a waste of fucking first post. seriously, could you have made it more pointlesS? at least introduce your self.

anyways, wlecome the forum, and what is the difference between Reublic, and Democratic?

TW@

Woah brother are questions not welcome here? Also man I used to be a regular on this board a long time ago I just got back into this again. But thanks for the welcome.

haha. no problem. Im always like this. dont worry, and dont be offended. lol.

but still, what is the difference between the two?

TW@

TW@

haha. no problem. Im always like this. dont worry, and dont be offended. lol.

but still, what is the difference between the two?

TW@

Well that's kind of a vauge question because if you are a democrat or a republican my change the way you look at what should happen to religion, marriage, taxes, raising children, etc etc. I know that axl was brought up in a strong church background and I also know he used to were "nra" hatts so I kind of believe he Is a republican. Did you really just not know some of the differences between the two? Also what kind of gnr fan are you? Do you hate the new and just love the old or r you really supportive of axl?

Republican - conservative

Democrat - liberal

I'm middle of the road myself...I imagine Axl is probably either that, or leans to the left. I really don't see him as being extreme either way and he certainly doesn't insert himself into political issues (which is good, I'm effin' sick of seeing Bono, for instance, endorsing political candidates).

But what the F do I know? :)

Republican - conservative

Democrat - liberal

I'm middle of the road myself...I imagine Axl is probably either that, or leans to the left. I really don't see him as being extreme either way and he certainly doesn't insert himself into political issues (which is good, I'm effin' sick of seeing Bono, for instance, endorsing political candidates).

But what the F do I know? :)

Dude I think bono is so funny. I wonder when he is going to realize he is not jesus?

I truly believe Axl is a right-winger.:(

But remember that he admires many rather "left-wing" musicians - such as John Lennon and Bono, and (I think) the Oasis brothers.rock3

Left-wing music rocks.

hmm, dont think the gallagher bros woult be into Blair and co... but good point

But remember that he admires many rather "left-wing" musicians - such as John Lennon and Bono, and (I think) the Oasis brothers.rock3

Left-wing music rocks.

Haha. The Gallagher Bros. are Manchester City's fans, so yes, they are left-wing, but is Blair left-wing ? Off-topic question, sorry.

Most of the artists declare themselves as left-wing, but can we trust people who live in mansions ?

At least Axl doesn't seem to be an hypocrite in this matter, unlike so many of his colleagues...

My guess is he has no loyalty to either party, but was very against any invasion of Iraq. When I saw him at MSG in 2002, we had not invaded Iraq yet, but were definitely building up forces for it. He said nothing at all political, and only dedicated KOHD to the 9/11 victims. Other than that, he said nothing.

This time around, and I really hope this isn't the case, I have a strong feeling he will be pretty vocal against

the Bush Administration, but you never know -

Left-wing music rocks.

Haha. The Gallagher Bros. are Manchester City's fans, so yes, they are left-wing, but is Blair left-wing ? Off-topic question, sorry.

Most of the artists declare themselves as left-wing, but can we trust people who live in mansions ?

At least Axl doesn't seem to be an hypocrite in this matter, unlike so many of his colleagues...

I presume he is ,being in the Labour party and all, but i dont think that your party matters shit to your beliefs, most politicians just try and get the cammon response and say what the people wanna hear. Its something called politics!! Thank God Axl isn't too much into, Can you imagine being a poor U2 fan, having to live through 20 human rights in every concert!!! + his appeals for world peace.

I hope he is republican because I don't want him to go to Europe and try to impress everyone by speaking out too vocally against the war, Bush Administration, etc. I'm a republican who HATES everything our country is doing right now in the middle east, and I think this border issue is legitimate, but has been brought to the limelight with such intensity only to have a domestic campaign platform issue. Axl doesn't need to sit around and get everyone fired up at the concerts over political issues- His music speaks for itself. The last thing I would want is for us to have to go to one of his concerts and have to hang around these world peace, gun control, fight hunger, forgive debt, etc. booths and drink my beer before the show. It's a fucking rock concert. Save the political stuff for live aid and benefit shows.

Well Its hard to say - If I had to say anything, I would say Dem. And I guess the reason I say that is because during the UYI tours, he ranted and critisized Bush Sr and alot of the shit he did, esp with the Gulf War, etc. - - So that would be my guess... Who knows, though?

TW@

I can think of much stupider posts than this one, pal. " Who has the best hair in GNR? ", " What will Axl wear"? Gimme a break. Asking about Axl's political leanings is pretty legit as far as I'm concerned, because with potential concerts coming up, it's only natural to wonder if he'll be ranting and raving about politics and Iraq.

i dont care what are his politcal meanings......

axl for president :) that would be cool :D

TW@

I can think of much stupider posts than this one, pal. " Who has the best hair in GNR? ", " What will Axl wear"? Gimme a break. Asking about Axl's political leanings is pretty legit as far as I'm concerned, because with potential concerts coming up, it's only natural to wonder if he'll be ranting and raving about politics and Iraq.

well,we are just obsessed about axl :)